Mécanique & Industries
Volume 5, Number 2, Mars-Avril 2004Virtual Concept 2002
|Page(s)||221 - 227|
|Published online||29 April 2004|
- C. Cruz-Neira, D.J. Gandin, T.A. DeFanti, Surround-screen projection-based virtual reality: The design and implementation of the CAVE. In ACM SIGGRAPH 93 Proceedings, 1993, pp. 135–142 [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdot, D. Touraine, Polyvalent display frame work to control virtual navigations by 6DOF tracking, in IEEE Virtual Reality Conference 2002, IEEE VR 2002, Orlando, Florida (US), March 2002 [Google Scholar]
- A. Braffort, R. Gherbi, S. Gibet, J. Richardson, D. Teil, Gesture-Based Communication in Human-Computer Interaction. International Gesture Workshop, GW'99, Gif-sur-Yvette, France, March 1999, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence No. 1739 [Google Scholar]
- S. Augustine Su, Richard Furuta, A specification of 3D manipulation in virtual environments, in 1993 IEEE Annual Virtual Reality International Symposium, 1993, pp. 3837–393 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mulder, Human movement tracking technology. Technical report 94-1, School of Kinesiology, Simon Fraser University, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- R. Boulic, M.-C. Silaghi, D. Thalmann, Visualization of local movements for optimal marker positioning, in AMDO, 2000, pp. 133–144 [Google Scholar]
- O. Magneau, P. Bourdot, R. Gherbi, 3D tracking based on infrared cameras, in International Conference on Computer Vision and Graphics, Zakopane, Poland, September 2002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.