Mécanique & Industries
Volume 5, Number 5, Septembre-Octobre 2004
|Page(s)||597 - 605|
|Published online||19 November 2004|
- NASA internal report NHB 8060, Flammability, Odor, Offgasing, and Compatibility Requirements and Test Procedures for Materials in Environments that Support Combustion (Office of Safety and Mission Quality), 1991 [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Torero, T. Vietoris, G. Legros, P. Joulain, Estimation of a total mass transfer number from the stand-off distance of a spreading flame Combustion Science and Technology 174 (2002) 187–203 [Google Scholar]
- H. Emmons, The Film Combustion ot Liquid Fuel, Z. Angews Math. Mech. 36 (1956) 60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rouvreau, P. Joulain, H.Y. Wang, P. Cordeiro, J.L. Torero, Numerical evaluation of boundary layer assumptions used for the prediction of the stand-off distance of a laminar diffusion flame, 29th Symposium (International) on Combustion, Sapporo, Japan, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- R. Siegel, J.R. Hottel, Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer (second edition), Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, 1981 [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Dalzell, A.F. Sarofim, Optical Constants of Soot and Their Application to heat-Flux Calculations, J. Heat Trans. 91 (1969) 100–104 [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Najm, C.J. Mueller, P.S. Wyckoff, On the Adequacy of Certain Experimental Observables as Measurements of Flame Burning Rate, Comb. and Flame 113 (1998) 312–344 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Devriendt, H. van Look, B. Ceurters, J. Peeters, Kinetics of Formation of Chemiluminescent CH(A2Δ) by the elementary reactions of C2H(X2Σ+) with O(3P) and O2(X3Σg-): a pulse laser photolysis study, Chem. and Phys. Letter 261 (1996) 450–456 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Higgins, M.Q. McQuay, F. Lacas, S. Candel, An experimental study on the effect of pressure and strain rate on CH chemiluminescence of premixed fuel-lean methane/air flames, Fuel 80 (2001) 1583–1591 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Berg, D.A. Hill, A.R. Noble, G.P. Smith, J.B. Jeffries, D.R. Crosley, Absolute CH concentration measurements in low-pressure methane flames: Comparisons with model results, Comb. and Flame 121 (2000) 223–235 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Blevins, M.W. Renfro, K.H. Lyle, N.M. Laurendeau, J.P. Gore, Experimental Study of Temperature and CH Radical Location in Parially Premixed Coflow Flames CH4/Air, Comb. and Flame 118 (1999) 684–696 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Hurle, R.B. Price, T.M. Sugden, A. Thomas, Sound emission form open turbulent premixed flames, Proc. Roy. Soc. (Lond.) A303 (1968) 409–427 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. McManus, B. Yip, S. Candel, Emission and laser-induced fluorescence imaging in experimental combustion, Experimental thermal and fluid science 10 (1995) 486–502 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.