Mécanique & Industries
Volume 5, Number 6, Novembre-Décembre 2004
|Page(s)||639 - 649|
|Published online||16 December 2004|
- H. Ohtsubo, The Crushing Mechanics of Bow Structure and Its Optimal Design against Head on Collision, Proceedings of PRADS 95, September 1995, pp. 2.1060–2.1069 [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Pedersen, Absorbed Energy in Ship Collisions and Grounding – Revising Minorsky's Empirical Method, J. Ship Res. 44(2) (2000) 140–150 [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Simonsen, Mechanics of Ship Grounding, Thesis, Department of Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, February 1997 [Google Scholar]
- T. Wierzbicki, B.C. Simonsen, Global structural model of bow indentation into ship side, Technical Report, Department of Ocean Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, September 1996 [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, The Mechanics of Ship Collisions, Thesis, Department of Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, January 1999 [Google Scholar]
- J. McDermott, Tanker structure analysis for minor collisions, SNAME Transactions, 1974 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Rodet, Résistance aux chocs des portes amont des écluses. Simulations de collision, Technical Report, December 2000 (in French) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Simonsen, H. Ocakli, Experiments and theory on deck and girder crushing, Thin Walled Structures 34 (1999) 195–216 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ohtsubo, Inner dynamics of side collision to bridge piers, Ship Collision Analysis, Gluver & Olsen (eds.) Balkema, Rotterdam, ISBN 90 54 10 962 9 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hallquist, LS-DYNA Theoretical Manual [Google Scholar]
- H. Le Sourne, Résistance au choc de la porte de Pierre Bénite heurtée par un bateau passagers, IRCN Technical Report, December 2000 (in French) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.