Mécanique & Industries
Volume 6, Number 3, Mai-Juin 2005Congrès Français de Mécanique : de l'AUM à l'AFM
|Page(s)||275 - 278|
|Published online||01 July 2005|
- J.A.C. Humphrey, J.H. Whitelaw, G. Yee, Turbulent flow in a square duct with strong curvature, J. Fluid Mechanics 103 (1981) 443–463 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Chang, J.A.C. Humphrey, A. Modavi, Turbulent flow in a strongly curved U-bend and Downstream tangent of square cross-sections, PhysicoChemical Hydrodynamics 4(3) (1983) 243–269 [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Kim, V.C. Patel, Origin and decay of longitudinal vortices in developing flow in a curved rectangular duct, J. Fluids Engineering 116 (1994) 45–52 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Choi, H. Iacovides, B.E. Launder, Numerical computation of turbulent flow in a square sectioned 180 Deg bend, J. Fluids Engineering 111 (1989) 59–68 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Salinas Vazquez, O. Métais, Large-Eddy Simulation of the turbulent flow through a heated square duct, J. Fluid Mechanics 453 (2002) 201–238 [Google Scholar]
- M. Lesieur, O. Métais, New trends in Large Eddy Simulations of turbulence, Ann. Rev. Fluid Mech. 28, (1996) 45–82 [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Kennedy, M.H. Carpenter, Comparaison of several numerical Methods for simulation of compressible shear layers, NASA technical paper, Paper 3484, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Poinsot, S. Lele, Boundary conditions for direct simulations of compressible viscous flows, J. Computational Physics 101 (1992) 104–129 [Google Scholar]
- C. Münch, J. Hébrard, O. Métais, Large-eddy simulation of turbulent flow in curved and S-shape ducts, Direct and Large Eddy Simulation V, R. Friedrich, B. Geurts, O. Métais (eds.), ercoftac Kluwer, 2004, 527–536 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.