Mécanique & Industries
Volume 7, Number 1, Janvier-Février 2006
|Page(s)||57 - 62|
|Published online||10 May 2006|
- T.P. Sarafin, Spacecraft structures and mechanisms from concept to launch, Microcosm Inc, USA, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- H. Baeir, T. Puhlofer, Approaches for further rationalization in mechanical architecture and structural design of satellites, Proceeding of 54th International Astronautical Congress, Bremen, Germany, IAC-03-I 102, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Mulville, Load analysis of spacecraft and payloads, NASA-STD-5002, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Goldberg, B.T. Cesul, B.E. Gilchrist, The ICARUS student satellite – A fully autonomous student built small satellite for NASA, Proc. of 16th annual AIAA/USU Conference on Small Satellites, SSC02-I-7, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Skullney, H.M. Kreitz, M.J. Harold, S.R. Vernon, T.M. Betenbaugh, T.J. Hartka, D.F. Persons, E.D. Schafer, Structural design of the MSX spacecraft, John Hopkins APL Technical Digest 17 (1996) 59–76 [Google Scholar]
- W. Sodel, Simplified equations and solutions for the vibration of orthotropic cylindrical shells, J. Sound Vibration 87 (1983) 555–566 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Sharma, M. Darvizeh, A. Darvizeh, Free vibration response of multilayered orthotropic fluid-filled circular cylindrical shells, Composite structures 34 (1996) 349–355 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Tsai, H.A.T. Hahn, Introduction to composite materials, Technomic, USA, 1980 [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Vinson, The behavior of structures composed of composite materials, Martinus Nijhoff, USA, 1986 [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Reese, C.W. Bert, Simplified design equations for buckling of axially compressed sandwich cylinders with orthotropic facings and core, J. Aircraft 6 (1999) 515–519 [Google Scholar]
- S. Vijayakumar, S.K. Basha, R.K. Srinivasan, Design details of CFRP honeycomb sandwich cylinder for I-3000 bus, Structures Group, ISRO, India, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- S. Vijayakumar, Parametric based design CFRP honeycomb sandwich cylinder for a spacecraft, Composite Structures 65 (2004) 7–12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Scharton, Vibration and acoustic testing of spacecraft, J. Sound and Vibration 6 (2002) 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- IDEAS User's manual, SDRC, USA, 2000 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.