Mécanique & Industries
Volume 11, Number 3-4, Mai-Août 2010Giens 2009
|Page(s)||289 - 294|
|Published online||20 December 2010|
- P. Alart, F. Lebon, Numerical study of a stratified composite coupling homogeneization and frictional contact, Math. Comput. Model. 28 (1998) 273–286 [Google Scholar]
- L. Baillet, T. Sassi, Finite element method with Lagrange multipliers for contact problems with friction, Comptes Rendus de l’Académie des Sciences I 334 (2002) 917–922 [Google Scholar]
- T. Belytschko, W.K. Liu, B. Moran, Nonlinear Finite Elements for Continua and Structures, Wiley, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Carpenter, R.L. Taylor, M.G. Katona, Lagrange Constraints for transient finite element surface contact,Int. Num. Methods Eng. 32 (1991) 103–128 [Google Scholar]
- A. Cochard, J.R. Rice, Fault rupture between dissimilar materials : Ill-posedness, regularization, and slip-pulse response,J. Geophys. Res. 105 (2000) 25–891 [Google Scholar]
- T.J.R. Hughes, The finite element method – Linear static and dynamic finite element analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1987 [Google Scholar]
- H. Kasem, S. Bonnamy, B. Rousseau, H. Estrade-Szwarckopf, Y. Berthier, P. Jacquemard, Interdependence betwen wear process, size of detached particules and CO2 production during carbon/carbon composites friction, 16th International Conference on Wear of Materials. Elsevier Montreal, Canada, 2007, Vol. 2, pp. 1220–1229 [Google Scholar]
- V. Linck, L. Baillet, Y. Berthier, Modeling the consequences of local kinematics of the first body on friction and on third body sources in wear, Wear 255 (2003) 299–308 [Google Scholar]
- G. Peillex, L. Baillet, Y. Berthier, Homogeneization in non-linear dynamics due to frictional contact, Int. J. Solids Struct. 45 (2008) 2451–2469 [Google Scholar]
- V. Prakash, R.J. Clifton, Time resolved dynamic friction measurements in pressure-shear, Exp. Tech. Dynamics of Deformable Solids 165 (1993) 33–48 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.