Mechanics & Industry
Volume 13, Number 1, 2012
|Page(s)||3 - 9|
|Published online||23 April 2012|
- R.C. Reed, The Super alloys Fundamentals and Applications, Cambridge University Press, New York, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Axinte, N. Gindy, Tool condition monitoring in broaching, Wear 254 (2003) 370–382 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Axinte, N. Gindy, K. Fox, I. Unanue, Process monitoring to assist the workpiece surface quality in machining, Int. J. Machine Tool. Manufacture (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Klocke, S. Gierlings, D. Veselovac, L. Tamayo-Osoria, M. Cherubini, M. Pizzi, 12.-14. Intelligent sensor system supporting set-up processes in manufacture of safety critical components, 21st Conference on Computer Aided Production Engineering (CAPE), Edinburgh, Scotland, April 2010 [Google Scholar]
- J. Jin, J. Shi, Automatic feature extraction of waveform signals for in-process diagnostic performance improvement, J. Intell. Manuf. 12 (2001) 257–268 [Google Scholar]
- A. Sokolowski, J. Kosmol, Selected examples of cutting process monitoring and diagnostics, J. Mater. Process. Techno. 113 (2001) 322–330 [Google Scholar]
- C. Scheffer, P.S. Heyns, An industrial tool wear monitoring system for interrupted turning, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 18 (2004) 1219–1242 [Google Scholar]
- I. Pane, E. Blank, Role of plasticity on indentation behaviour : Relations between surface and subsurface responses, Int. J. Solids Struct. 43 (2006) 2014–2036 [Google Scholar]
- F. Klocke, S. Gierlings, D. Veselovac, L. Tamayo, Investigation of the mechanisms at the tool-product-interface via process monitoring in broaching of nickel-based alloys, CIRP-PMI, Vancouver, Canada, 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.