Mechanics & Industry
Volume 13, Number 5, 2012
|Page(s)||317 - 323|
|Published online||22 November 2012|
- N.E. Anderson, S.H. Loewenthal, Effect of geometry and operating conditions on spur gears system power loss, ASME J. Mech. Des. 130 (1981) 151–159 [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Townsend, Duddley’s gear handbook, New York McGraw-Hill, 1992 [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Dawson, Windage loss in larger high-speed gears, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. 198 (1984) 51–59 [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Dawson, High-speed gear windage, GEC Review 4 (1988) 164–167 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Diab, F. Ville, P. Velex, C. Changenet, Windage losses in high speed gears – preliminary experimental and theoretical results, ASME J. Mech. Des. 126 (2004) 903–908 [Google Scholar]
- S. Seetharaman, A. Kahraman, Load-independent spin power losses of a spur gear pair : model formulation, ASME J. Tribol. 131 (2009) 1–11 [Google Scholar]
- K. Al-Shibl, K. Simmons, C.N. Eastwick, Modelling windage power loss from an enclosed spur gear, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. 221 A (2007) 331–341 [Google Scholar]
- S. Rapley, C.N. Eastwick, K. Simmons, The application of CFD to model windage power loss from a spiral bevel gear, in GT2007, ASME Turbo Expo 2007 : Power for Land, Sea and Air, Montreal, 2007, pp. GT2007–27879 [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Hill, R.F. Kunz, R.W. Noack, L.N. Long, P.J. Morris, R.F. Handschuh, Application and Validation of Unstructured Overset CFD Technology for Rotorcraft Gearbox Windage Aerodynamics Simulation, in 64th Annual Forum of the American Helicopter Society, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Marchesse, C. Changenet, F. Ville, P. Velex, Investigations on CFD simulations for predicting windage power losses in spur gears, ASME J. Mech. Design 133 (2011) 7 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Marchesse, C. Changenet, F. Ville, P. Velex, Influence of tooth geometry on windage power losses in spur gears, in Int. Conf. on Gears, Garching Germany, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Ferziger, M. Periæ, Computational methods for fluid dynamics, 3rd edition, Springer-Verlag,Germany, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Menter, Two-equation eddy-viscosity turbulence models for engineering applications, A.I.A.A. J. 32 (1994) 1598–1605 [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Dixon, Fluid mechanics and thermodynamics of turbomachinery, 4th edition, Butterworth Heinemann, 1998, p. 321 [Google Scholar]
- T. von Kármán, Über laminare und turbulente Reibung. Z. f. a. M. M., Bd. 1, Heft 4 (Aug. 1921) 233–252 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.