Mechanics & Industry
Volume 14, Number 2, 2013
|Page(s)||121 - 127|
|Published online||19 June 2013|
- S. Sassi, B. Badri, M. Thomas, Tracking surface degradation of ball bearings by means of new time domain scalar descriptors, Int. J. COMADEM, ISSN1363-7681 11 (2008) 36–45 [Google Scholar]
- B. Badri, M. Thomas, S. Sassi, A shock filter for bearing slipping detection and multiple damage diagnosis, Int. J. Mech. 5 (2011) 318–326 [Google Scholar]
- M. El Badaoui M, Contribution of vibratory diagnostic of gearbox by Cepstral analysis, Ph.D. thesis, Jean Monnet University of St Etienne (FR), 1999 [Google Scholar]
- D. Palaisi, R. Guilbault, M. Thomas, A. Lakis, N. Mureithi, Numerical simulation of vibratory behavior of damaged gearbox, (in French), Proceedings of the 27th Seminar on machinery vibration, Canadian Machinery Vibration Association, Vancouver, 2009, CB, 16p. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lamraoui, M. Thomas, M. El Badaoui, I. Zaghbani, V. Songméné, New Indicators Based on Cyclostationarity Approach for Machining Monitoring, Proceedings of Surveillance 6, Compiègne, 2011, paper 29. 27p. [Google Scholar]
- T. Kidar, M. Thomas, M. El Badaoui, R. Guilbault, Application of time descriptors to the modified Hilbert transform of empirical mode decomposition for early detection of gear defects, Proceedings of the 2nd conference on Condition Monitoring of Machinery in Non Stationnary Operations, 2012, Hammamet, Tunisia, pp. 471–480 [Google Scholar]
- Junsheng Cheng, Yi Yanga and Yu Yanga, A rotating machinery fault diagnosis method based on local mean decomposition, Digit. Signal Process. 22 (2012) 356–366 [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Huang, Z. Shen, S.R. Long, The Empirical Mode Decomposition and Hilbert Spectrum for Nonlinear and Non-Stationary Time Series Analysis, Proc. R. Soc. London, Ser. A 454 (1998) 903–995 [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Huang, Z. Shen, S.R. Long, A New View of Nonlinear Water Waves: The Hilbert Spectrum, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech. 31 (1999) 417–457 [Google Scholar]
- R.Q. Yan, R.X. Gao, Rotary Machine Health Diagnosis Based on Empirical Mode Decomposition, Trans. ASME, J. Vib. Acoust. 130 (2008) 021007 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Du, S. Yang, Improvement of the EMD Method and Applications in Defect Diagnosis of Ball Bearings, Meas. Sci. Technol. 17 (2006) 2355–2361 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Gao, C. Duan, H. Fan, Q. Meng, Rotating Machine Fault Diagnosis Using Empirical Mode decomposition, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 22 (2008) 1072–1081 [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Smith, The Local Mean Decomposition and Its Application to EEG Perception Data, J. R. Soc. Interface 2 (2005) 443–454 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Loutridis, Damage detection in gear systems using empirical mode decomposition, Eng. Struct. 26 (2004) 1833–1841 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.