Mechanics & Industry
Volume 14, Number 5, 2013
|Page(s)||361 - 365|
|Published online||18 December 2013|
- T. Mori, K. Tanaka, Average stress in matrix and average elastic energy of materials with misfitting inclusions, Acta Metallurgica 21 (1973) 571–574 [Google Scholar]
- R. Hill, A self-consistent mechanics of composite materials, Phys. Solids 13 (1965) 213–222 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Christensen, K.H. Lo, Solutions for effective shear properties in three phase sphere and cylinder models, J. Mech. Phys. Solids 27 (1979) 127–140 [Google Scholar]
- S. Torquato, Random heterogeneous media : microstructure and improved bounds on effective properties, Appl. Mech. Rev. 44 (1991) 37–76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Segurado, J. Llorca, A numerical approximation to the elastic properties of sphere-reinforced composites, J. Mech. Phys. Solids 50 (2002) 2107–2121 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusev, P.J. Hine, I.M. Ward, Fiber packing and elastic properties of a transversely random unidirectional glass/epoxy composite, Compos. Sci. Technol. 60 (2000) 535–41 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Moulinec, P. Suquet, A numerical method for computing the overall response of nonlinear composites with complex microstructures, Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 157 (1998) 69–94 [Google Scholar]
- S. Kari, H. Berger, U. Gabbert, Numerical evaluation of effective material properties of randomly distributed short cylindrical fibre composites, Comput. Mater. Sci. 39 (2007) 198–204 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Leclerc, P. Karamian, A. Vivet, An efficient stochastic and double-scale model to evaluate the effective elastic properties of 2D overlapping random fibre composites, Comput. Mater. Sci. 69 (2013) 481–493 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Dalmas, R. Dendievel, L. Chazeau, J.Y. Cavaillé, C. Gauthier, Carbon nanotube filled polymer composites. Numerical simulation of electrical conductivity in 3D entangled fibrous networks, Acta Materiala 54 (2006) 2923−2931 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kanit, S. Forest, I. Galliet, V. Mounoury, D. Jeulin, Determination of the size of the RVE for random composites: statistical and numerical approach, Int. J. Solids Struct. 40(13–14) (2003) 3647–3679 [Google Scholar]
- L. Mishnaevsky Jr., K. Derrien, D. Baptiste, Effect of microstructure of particle reinforced composites on the damage evolution: probabilistic and numerical analysis, Compos. Sci. Technol. 64 (2004) 1805–1818 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sanchez-Palencia, Non-homogeneous media and vibration theory, Springer, Berlin, 1980 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.