Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 1, 2014
|Page(s)||89 - 98|
|Published online||07 April 2014|
- L.T. Yeh, Review of Heat Transfer Technologies in Electronic Equipment, ASME Journal of Electronics Packaging 117 (1995) 333–339 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Behnia, A.A. Dehghan, H. Mishima, W. Nakayama, Convection Cooling of a Heated Obstacle in a Channel, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 41 (1998) 3131–3148 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, F. Penot, J. Saulnier, Numerical Study of a Buoyancy-induced Flow Along a Vertical Plate with Discretely Heated Integrated Circuit Packages, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 40 (1997) 509–1520 [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Ramón, O. Berbakow, Natural Convection in Cubical Enclosures with Thermal Sources on Adjacent Vertical Walls, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A 4 (2002) 331–340 [Google Scholar]
- T.J.R. Dias, L.F. Milanez, Natural Convection Due to a Heat Source on a Vertical Plate, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 47 (2004) 1227–1232 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. da Silva, S. Lorenzini, A. Bejan, Distribution of Heat Sources in Vertical Open Channels with Natural Convection, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 48 (2005) 1462–1469 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Comunelo, S. Güths, Natural Convection at Isothermal Vertical Plate, neighborhood influence, 18th International Congress of Mechanical Engineering, November 6-11, Ouro Preto, MG. 2005 [Google Scholar]
- H. Bhowmic, K. Tou, Experimental Study of Transient Natural Convection Heat Transfer from Simulated Electronic Chips, Exp. Thermal Fluid Sci. 29 (2005) 485–492 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Icoz, Y. Jaluria, Numerical Simulation of Boundary Conditions and the Onset of Instability in Natural Convection Due to Protruding Thermal Sources in an Open Rectangular Channel, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A 48 (2005) 831–347 [Google Scholar]
- S. Nadar, Natural Convection Heat Transfer in Horizontal and Vertical Closed Narrow Enclosures with Heated Rectangular Finned Base Plate, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 50 (2006) 667–679 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Harvest, A. Fleischer, R. Weinstein, Modeling of the Thermal Effects of Heat Generating Devices in Close Proximity on Vertically Oriented Printed Circuit Boards for Thermal Management Applications, Int. J. Thermal Sci. 46 (2007) 253–261 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bejan, Convection heat transfer, 3rd edition, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Patankar, Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow, Hemisphere, Washington. DC, 1980 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.