Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 1, 2014
|Page(s)||45 - 50|
|Published online||10 February 2014|
- B.L. Bramfitt, A.R. Marder, A study of the delamination behavior of a very low-carbon steel, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 8 (1977) 1263−1273 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Shin, S.M. Hong, J.H. Bae, et al., Separation phenomenon occurring during the Charpy impact test of API X80 pipeline steels, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 40 (2009) 2333−2349 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Inoue, F. Yin, Y. Kimura, et al., Delamination effect on impact properties of ultrafine-grained low carbon steel processed by warm caliber rolling, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 41 (2010) 341−355 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hara, Y. Shinohara, Y. Terada, et al., DWTT properties for high strength line pipe steels, Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- T. Hara, Y. Shinohara, H. Asahi, Y. Terada, Effects of microstructure and texture on DWTT properties for high strength line pipe steels, Proceeding of IPC, International Pipeline Conference, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- T. Fujishiro, T. Hara, Effects of separation on ductile crack propagation behavior during drop weight tear test, Proceedings of Twenty-first International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, W.L. Guo, C.Y. Huo, Y. Wang, Fracture appearance evaluation of high performance pipeline steel DWTT specimen with delamination cracks, Key Eng. Mater. 324-325 (2006) 59−62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Joo, D.-W. Suh, J.H. Bae, H.K.D.H. Bhadeshia, Role of delamination and crystallography on anisotropy of Charpy toughness in API-X80 steel, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 546 (2012) 314−322 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yan, W. Sha, L. Zhu, W. Wang, Y.-Y. Shan, K. Yang, Delamination fracture related to tempering in a high-strength low-alloy steel, Metall. Mater. Transa. A 41 (2010) 159−171 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Mirzaev, I.L. Yakovleva, N.A. Tereshchenko, et al., Structural aspect of delamination crack formation during the HTMT of steels with a ferritic structure, The Physics of Metals and Metallography 106 (2008) 186−194 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, C. Huo, W. Guo, The Charpy notch impact test of X70 pipeline steel with delamination cracks, Key Eng. Mater. 297−300 (2005) 2391−2396 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalyanam, A.J. Beaudoin, R.H. Dodds Jr., F. Barlat, Delamination cracking in advanced aluminium-lithium alloys-Experimental and computational studies, Eng. Fract. Mech. 76 (2009) 2174−2191 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Baldi, G. Buzzichelli, Critical stress for delamination fracture in HSLA steels, Metal Science 12 (1978) 459−472 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Tankoua, ArcelorMittal internal Ph.D. progress report, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- A. Andrieu, Mechanisms and multi-scale modeling of brittle fracture modifications induced by the thermal ageing of a pressurised water reactor steel, Ph.D. dissertation, École des Mines de Paris, France, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- F. Bron, J. Besson, A yield function for anisotropic materials, application to aluminium alloys, Int. J. Plast. 20 (2004) 937−963 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.