Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 1, 2014
|Page(s)||19 - 28|
|Published online||07 April 2014|
- B. Benoit, K. Kampa, A.-M. Dequin, W. Grunhagen, P.-M. Basset, B. Gimonet, Host, a general helicopter simulation tool for Germany and France, in 56th Annual Forum. American Helicopter Society, Virginia Beach, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- G. Le Bouar-Coppens, M. Costes, A. Leroy-Chesneau, P. Devinant, Numerical simulations of unsteady aerodynamics of helicopter rotor in manoeuvring flight conditions, Aerospace Sci. Technol. 8 (2004) 11–25 [Google Scholar]
- I. Gonzalez-Martino, M. Costes, B. Rodriguez, P. Devinant, Application of an unsteady lifting-line theory to propeller simulations, in 30th AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, number 2917, New Orleans, LA, June 2012 [Google Scholar]
- J.-L. Guermond, A. Sellier, A unified unsteady lifting-line theory, J. Fluid Mech. 229 (1991) 427–451 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Devinant, An approach for unsteady lifting-line time-marching numerical computation, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids 26 (1998) 177–197 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Von Karman, W.R. Sears, Airfoil theory for non-uniform motion, J. Aeronaut. Sci. 5 (1938) 379–390 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. François, M. Laban, M. Costes, G. Dufour, J.-F. Boussuge, In-plane forces prediction and analysis in high-speed conditions on a contra-rotating open rotor, J. Turbomach. 2013(Article submitted) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.