Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 2, 2014
|Page(s)||101 - 106|
|Published online||22 April 2014|
- P.D. Bates, M.S. Horritt, G. Aronica, K. Beve, Bayesian Updating of Flood Inundation Likelihoods Conditioned on Flood Extent Data. Hydrological Processes 18 (2004) 3347–3370 [Google Scholar]
- M. Velickovic, S. Soares-Frazao, Y. Zech, Porosity Model of Flow through an Idealised Urban District. Influence of City Alignment and of Transient Flow Character. Proc. 34th IAHR World Congress, Brisbane, Australia, 26 June-1 July, Engineers Australia Publication, Eric Valentine, Colin Apelt, James Ball, Hubert Chanson, Ron Cox, Rob Ettema, George Kuczera, Martin Lambert, Bruce Melville, Jane Sargison (eds.), (2011) 3823–3830 [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Thieken, M. Muller, H. Kreibich, B. Merz, Flood Damage and Influencing Factors: New Insights from the August 2002 Flood in Germany, Water Res. Res. AGU 41 (2005) W12430 (DOI: 10.1029/2005WR004177) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Abt, R.J. Wittier, A. Taylor, D.J. Love, Human Stability in a High Flood Hazard Zone, Water Resources Bulletin, AWRA 25 (1999) 881–890 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Asai, T. Ishigaki, Y. Baba, K. Toda, Safety Analysis of Evacuation Routes Considering Elderly Persons during Underground Flooding, Jl of Hydroscience and Hydraulic Eng. JSCE 28 (2010) 15–21 [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Cox, M. Yee, J.E. Ball, Safety of People in Flooded Streets and Floodways. Proceedings 8th National Conference on Hydraulics in Water Engineering, IEAust., Gold Coast, Australia, H. Chanson, J. Macintosh (eds.), 8 (2004) (CD-ROM) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chanson, The 2010-2011 Floods in Queensland (Australia): Observations, First Comments and Personal Experience, Journal La Houille Blanche 1 (2011) 5–11 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Brown, H. Chanson, Turbulence and Suspended Sediment Measurements in an Urban Environment during the Brisbane River Flood of January 2011, J. Hydraulic Eng. ASCE 139 (2013) 244–252 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Brown, H. Chanson, Suspended Sediment Properties and Suspended Sediment Flux Estimates in an Urban Environment during a Major Flood Event, Water Resources Research, AGU 48 (2012) W11523 (DOI: 10.1029/2012WR012381) [Google Scholar]
- S. Takahashi, K. Endoh, Z-I. Muro, Experimental Study on People’s Safety against Overtopping Waves on Breakwaters, Report on the Port and Harbour Institute 34 (1992) 4–31 (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Jonkman, E. Penning-Rowsell, Human Instability in Flood Flows, Jl of the American Water Resour. Assoc. 44 (2008) 1208–1218 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Karvonen, A. Hepojoki, H.K. Huhta, Louhio, A. (2000), The Use of Physical Models in Dam-Break Flood Analysis. RESCDAM, Final Report of Helsinki University of Technology, Finland, 56 pages [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.