Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 4, 2014
|Page(s)||245 - 252|
|Published online||20 June 2014|
- C.R. Knospe, Active magnetic bearings for machining applications, Control Eng. Pract. 15 (2007) 307–313 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Schweitzer, Applications and research topics for active magnetic bearings, IUTAM Symposium on Emerging Trends in Rotor Dynamics, Springer, Netherlands, 2011, pp. 263−273 [Google Scholar]
- C. DellaCorte, A.R. Zaldana, K.C. Radil, A systems approach to the solid lubrication of foil air bearings for oil-free turbomachinery, J. Tribol. 126 (2004) 200−207 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Asakura, N. Saji, S. Yoshinaga, T. Ishizawa, M. Ikeuchi, H. Yanagi, Y. Hirao, K. Kitagawa, Development of a highly reliable helium refrigeration system-R&D of a highly reliable helium refrigeration system (oil-free type), Cryogenics 42 (2002) 203−208 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Rao, R. Tiwari, Design optimization of double-acting hybrid magnetic thrust bearings with control integration using multi-objective evolutionary algorithms, Mechatronics 19 (2009) 945−964 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Morales, R. Fusaro, A. Kascak, Permanent magnetic bearing for spacecraft applications, Tribol. Trans. 46 (2003) 460–464 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fang, Y. Le, J. Sun, K. Wang, Analysis and design of passive magnetic bearing and damping system for high-speed compressor, IEEE Magn. Trans. 47 (2012) 4734−4739 [Google Scholar]
- H. Hirai, M. Hirokawa, S. Yoshida, Y. Kamioka, A. Takaike, H. Hayashi, H. Okamoto, Y. Shiohara, Development of a neon cryogenic turboexpander with magnetic bearings, AIP Conf. Proc. 1218 (2010) 895–902 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sun, H. Lin, Device to relieve thrust load in a rotor-bearing system using permanent magnets, WIPO Patent No. 2004007984. Geneva, Switzerland [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Park, S.K. Choi, J.H. Ahn, S.Y. Ham, S. Kim, Thrust Hybrid Magnetic Bearing using Axially Magnetized Ring Magnet, J. Magn. 18 (2013) 302–307 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Lee, F.Z. Hsiao, D. Ko, Analysis and testing of magnetic bearing with permanent magnets for bias, JSME Int. J. Ser. C 37 (1994) 774–782 [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Lee, F.Z. Hsiao, D. Ko, Performance limits of permanents-magnet-biased magnetic bearings, JSME Int. J. Ser. C 37 (1994) 783−794 [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Maslen, P.E. Allaire, M.D. Noh, C.K. Sortore, Magnetic bearing design for reduced power consumption, J. Tribol. 118 (1996) 839–846 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Fan, A.C. Lee, Design of a permanent/electromagnetic magnetic bearing-controlled rotor system, Journal of the Franklin Institute 334 (1997) 337–356 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Yoo, C.H. Park, S.K. Choi, M.K. Noh, Identification of flexible rotor modeling for a large capacity flywheel energy storage system, Proceedings of 15th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, Daejeon, Korean, 2008, pp. 1042−1049 [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Park, S.K. Choi, Y.S. Son, Y.H. Han, Development of 5 kWh flywheel energy storage system using MATLAB/xPC Target, Proceeding of the WRI World Congress on Computer Science and Information Engineering, Los Angeles, California, 2009, pp. 701–705 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.