Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 5, 2014
|Page(s)||371 - 376|
|Published online||05 September 2014|
- F. Gandhi, D. Wolons, Characterisation of the pseudoelastic damping behaviour of shape memory alloy wires using complex modulus, Smart Mater. Struct. 8 (1999) 49–56 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bono, D. Tirelli, Characterisation of materials for the innovative antiseismic techniques, JRC ISPRA, Internal report, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- D. Tirelli, V. Renda, F. Bono, Characterisation of shape memory alloys applications to the retrofitting of brick masonry wall by the pseudo-dynamic method and numerical models, JRC ISPRA, Internal report, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- M. Collet, E. Foltete, C. Lexcellent, Analysis of the behaviour of a shape memory alloy beam under dynamical loading, Eur. J. Mech. A 20 (2001) 615–630 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Piedboeuf, R. Gauvin, M. Thomas, Damping behavior of shape memory alloys: strain amplitude, frequency and temperature effects, J. Sound Vib. 214 (1998) 895–901 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Speicher, D. Hodgson, R. Desroches, R. Leon, SMA tension/compression device for seismic retrofit building, JMPEG 18 (2009) 746–753 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mirzaeifar, R. Desroches, A. Yavari, A combined analytical, numerical, and experimental study of SMA helical springs, Int. J. Solids Struct. 48 (2010) 611–624 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Peultier, T. Ben Zineb, E. Patoor, Macroscopic constitutive law of shape memory alloy thermomechanical behaviour, Application to Structure computation (b) FEM, Mech. Mater. 38 (2006) 510–524 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chemisky, A. Duval, E. Patoor, T. Ben Zineb, Constitutive model for shape memory alloys including phase transformation, martensitic reorientation and twins accommodation, Mech. Mater. 43 (2011) 361–376 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Duval, M. Haboussi, T. Ben Zineb, Modeling of SMA superelastic behavior with non local approach, Phys. Proc. 10 (2010) 33–38 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Valanis, A theory of viscoplasticity without a yield surface, Arch. Mech. 23 (1971) 517–551 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.