Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 5, 2014
|Page(s)||455 - 464|
|Published online||08 August 2014|
- J. Bliss, The derivations of several “plate-efficiency factors” usefull in the design of flate-plate heat collectors, Solar Energy 3 (1959) 55–64 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Aboul-Enein, A.A. El-Sebaii, M.R.I. Ramadan, H.G. El-Gohary, Parametric study of a solar air heater with and without thermal storage for solar drying applications, Renew, Energy 21 (2000) 505–522 [Google Scholar]
- S. Janjai, N. Srisittipokakun, B.K. Bala, Experimental and modelling performances of a roof-integrated solar drying system for drying herbs and spices, Energy 33 (2008) 91–103 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sami, N. Etesami, A. Rahimi, Energy and exergy analysis of an indirect solar cabinet dryer based on mathematical modeling results, Energy 36 (2011) 2847–2855 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bennamoun, A. Belhamri, Design and simulation of a solar dryer for agriculture products, J. Food Eng. 59 (2003) 259–266 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Garg, R. Kumar, Studies on semi-cylindrical solar tunnel dryers: thermal performance of collector, Appl. Thermal Eng. 20 (2000) 115–131 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jain, R.K. Jain, Performance evaluation of an inclined multi-pass solar air heater with in-built thermal storage on deep-bed drying application, J. Food Eng. 65 (2004) 497–509 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hossain, B.K. Bala, Drying of hot chilli using solar tunnel drier, Solar Energy 8 (2007) 85–92 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Simate, Optimization of mixed-mode and indirect-mode natural convection solar dryers, Renew. Energy 28 (2003) 435–453 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Gao, H. Bai, Sh. Mao, Potential application of glazed transpired collectors to space heating in cold climates, Energy Conversion and Management 77 (2014) 690–699 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Baritto, J. Bracamonte, A dimensionless model for the outlet temperature of a nonisothermal flat plate solar collector for air heating, Solar Energy 86 (2012) 647–653 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Delisle, M. Kummert, A novel approach to compare building-integrated photovoltaics/thermal air collectors to side-by-side PV modules and solar thermal collectors, Solar Energy 100 (2014) 50–65 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shahsavar, M. Ameri, Experimental investigation and modeling of a direct-coupled PV/T air collector, Solar Energy 84 (2010) 1938–1958 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghadimi, H. Ghadamian, A.A. Hamidi, F. Fazelpour, M.A. Analysis of free and forced convection in airflow windows using numerical simulation of heat transfer, Int. J. Energy Environ. Eng. (2012) 3–14 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghadimi, H. Ghadamian, A.A. Hamidi, M. Shakouri, S. direct-coupled Ghahremanian,Numerical analysis and parametric study of the thermal behavior in multiple-skin facades, Energy and Buildings 67 (2013) 44–55 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghadamian, M. Ghadimi,M. Shakouri, M. Moghadasi, M. Moghadasi, Analytical solution for energy modeling of double skin facades building, Energy Buildings 50 (2012) 158–165 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.