Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 6, 2014
|Page(s)||525 - 534|
|Published online||28 August 2014|
- US DOE, 2004, “Variable Speed Pumping - A guide to Successful Applications”, US Department Of Energy [Google Scholar]
- B.P.M. Van Esch, “Simulation of three-dimensional unsteady flow in hydraulic pumps”, Enschede, Netherlands, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, “Electrical Energy Equipment: Pumps and Pumping Systems”, United Nations Environmental Programme, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Kaiser, R.H. Osman, R.O. Dickau, Analysis Guide for Variable Frequency Drive Operated Centrifugal Pumps, Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth International Pump Users Symposium, 2008, pp. 81–106 [Google Scholar]
- J. González-Pérez, J. Parrondo, C. Santolaria, E. Blanco J. Gonzales, Steady and Unsteady Radial Forces for a Centrifugal Pump With Impeller to Tongue Gap Variation, ASME J. Fluids Eng. 128 (2006) 454–462 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Brennen, “Hydrodynamics of Pumps”, Cambridge University Press, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Marigorta, Fluid-Dynamic Radial Forces at the Blade-Passing Frequency in a Centrifugal Pump with Different Impeller Diameters, 2006, ASME J. Fluids Eng. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yuan, Y. Liang, S. Yuan, H. Xiong, J. Pei, Analysis of Flow-Induced Vibration of the Volute of a Centrifugal Pump Based on Finite Element Method, Jiangsu University China, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- J. Gonzales, C. Santolaria, Unsteady Flow structure and Global Variables in a Centrifugal Pump, 2006, ASME J. Fluids Eng [Google Scholar]
- G. Rzentkowski, Generation and control of pressure pulsations emitted from centrifugal pumps: a review, ASME-PUBLICATIONS-PVP, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Guzzomi, J. Pan, Correlation of pump efficiency and shaft torsional vibration using torsional laser vibrometry, Acoustics 2012 Fremantle: Acoustics, Development and the Environment, Fremantle, Australia, 2012, pp. 1−6 [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Guzzomi, J.-C. Cheng, D. Reeve, Rotating Machinery Health Manager (UWA Pump Stethoscope System), Project Report, Cooperative Research Centre for Infrastructure and Engineering Asset Management, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Versteeg, W. Malalasekera, An introduction to computational fluid dynamics The finite volute method, 2nd edition. Essex, UK, Pearson Education Limited, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, CFX-Solver Theory Guide, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- S. Johnstone, The vibration of a centrifugal pump, School of Mechanical and Chemical Engineering, The University of Western Australia, Honours thesis, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.