Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 5, 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 July 2015|
- A. Peretti, L. Pignalosa, F. Bonomini, A. Paoli, G. Bartolucci, Vibrazioni su biciclette da corsa e da città, G. degli Ignienisti Ind. 34 (2009) 283–293 [Google Scholar]
- J. Parkin, E. Sainte Cluque, The impact of vibration on comfort and bodily stress while cycling, in UTSG 46th Annual Conference, Newcastle University, 2014, pp. 6–8 [Google Scholar]
- F. Giubilato, N. Petrone, A method for evaluating the vibrational response of racing bicycles wheels under road roughness excitation, Procedia Eng. 34 (2012) 409–414 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Olieman, R. Marin-Perianu, M. Marin-Perianu, Measurement of dynamic comfort in cycling using wireless acceleration sensors, Procedia Eng. 34 (2012) 568–573 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hölzel, F. Höchtl, V. Senner, Cycling comfort on different road surfaces, Procedia Eng. 34 (2012) 479–484 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Chiementin, M. Rigaut, S. Crequy, W. Bertucci, Hand-arm vibration in cycling, J. Vib. Control (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Petrone, F. Giubilatoa, Development of a Test Method for the Comparative Analysis of Bicycle Saddle Vibration Transmissibility, in 6th Asia-Pacific Congress on Sports Technology (APCST) (2013) 288–293 [Google Scholar]
- M. Munera, X. Chiementin, S. Crequy, W. Bertucci, Physical risk associated with vibration at cycling, Mech. Ind. 15 (2014) 535–540 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Griffin, Handbook of Human Vibration, 1996, p. 1008 [Google Scholar]
- B. Sperlich, H. Kleinoeder, Physiological and perceptual responses of adding vibration to cycling, J. Exerc. Physiol. 12 (2009) 40–46 [Google Scholar]
- B. Samuelson, L. Jorfeldt, B. Ahlborg, Influence of vibration on work performance during ergometer cycling, Ups. J. Med. Sci. 94 (1989) 73–9 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Arpinar-avsar, G. Birlik, Ö.C. Sezgin, A.R. Soylu, The Effects of Surface-Induced Loads on Forearm Muscle Activity during Steering a Bicycle, 2013, pp. 512–520 [Google Scholar]
- J. Srinivasan, V. Balasubramanian, Low back pain and muscle fatigue due to road cycling–An sEMG study, J. Bodyw. Mov. Ther. 11 (2007) 260–266 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. de Luca, P.J. Foley, Z. Erim, Motor unit control properties in constant-force isometric contractions, J. Neurophysiol. 76 (1996) 1503–16 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Carlso, The effect of vibration on the skeleton, joints and muscles.pdf, Appl. Ergon. 13 (1982) 251–258 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.