Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 7, 2015STANKIN 85: advanced machining methods and techniques
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 November 2015|
- U. Anselmi-Tamburini, S. Gennari, J.E. Garay, Z.A. Munir, Fundamental investigations on the spark plasma sintering/synthesis process, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 394 (2005) 139–148 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Suárez, A. Fernández, J.L. Menéndez, R. Torrecillas, H.U. Kessel, J. Hennicke, R. Kirchner, T. Kessel, Challenges and Opportunities for Spark Plasma Sintering: A Key Technology for a New Generation of Materials/Sintering Applications, edited by Burcu Ertuğ, I InTech, Chapters published February 06, 2013 under CC BY 3.0 license, 350 p. [Google Scholar]
- O. Guillon, J. Gonzalez-Julian, B. Dargatz, T. Kessel, G. Schierning, J. Rathel, M. Herrmann, Field-Assisted Sintering Technology/Spark Plasma Sintering: Mechanisms, Materials, and Technology Developments, Adv. Eng. Mater. 16 (2014) 830–849 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Voisina, L. Duranda, N. Karnataka, S.L. Galletc, M. Thomas, Y. Le Berree, J.F. Castagnef, A. Coureta, Temperature control during Spark Plasma Sintering and application to up-scaling and complex shaping, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 213 (2013) 269–278 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Vanmeensel, A. Laptev, J. Hennicke, J. Vleugels, O. Van der Biest, Modelling of the temperature distribution during field assisted sintering, Acta Mater. 53 (2005) 4379–4388 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Vanmeensel, A. Laptev, O. Van der Biest, J. Vleugels, Field assisted sintering of electro-conductive ZrO2-based composites, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. 27 (2007) 979–985 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, L. Cheng, Zh. Zhao, FEM analysis of the temperature and stress distribution in spark plasma sintering: Modelling and experimental validation, Comput. Mater. Sci. 49 (2010) 351–362 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.