Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 4, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- P.O. Vähäoja, H.V.S. Pikkarainen, Trends in industrial oil analysis – a review, Int. J. Cond. Monit. 1 (2011) 4–10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Mortier, M.F. Fox, S.T. Orszulik, Chemistry and technology of lubricants, 3rd edn., Springer, UK, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mujahid, F.L. Dickert, Monitoring automotive oil degradation: analytical tools and onboard sensing technologies, Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 404 (2012) 1197–1209 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Singh, S. Swaroop, Oxidation behavior of base oils and their constituting hydrocarbon types, Prep. ACS Div. Petrol. Chem. 42 (1997) 218 [Google Scholar]
- L. Guan, X.L. Feng, G. Xiong, J.A. Xie, Application of dielectric spectroscopy for engine lubricating oil degradation monitoring, Sens. Actuators A: Phys. 168 (2011) 22–29 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Schalcosky, C.S. Byington, Advances in real time oil analysis, Pract. Oil Anal. Mag. 11 (2000) 28–34 [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, P.S. Mukherjee, N.M. Mishra, Online condition monitoring of engine oil, Ind. Lubric. Tribol. 57 (2005) 260–267 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A.R. Baptista, L.A.V. Pinto, C.R.P. Belchior, Condition monitoring of engines by lubricating oil analysis, SAE Technical Paper, 1999-01-3001, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- T. Cargol, An overview of online oil monitoring technologies, Proceedings of the Fourth Annual Weidmann-ACTI Technical Conference, San Antonio, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- A. Toms, L. Toms, Oil analysis and condition monitoring, in: Chemistry & technology of lubricants, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Newell, Oil analysis cost-effective machine condition monitoring technique, Ind. Lubric. Tribol. 51 (1948) 119–124 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Wu, J.H. Mao, J.T. Wang et al., A new on-line visual ferrograph, Tribol. Trans. 52 (2009) 623–631 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Wu, W. Wang, J. Wu et al., Improvement on on-line ferrograph image identification, Chin. J. Mech. Eng. 23 (2010) 1 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Wu, H.K. Wu, Y. Du et al., Progress and trend of sensor technology for on-line oil monitoring, Sci. China Technol. Sci. 56 (2013) 2914–2926 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Wu, J.Q. Wang, J.Y. Wu et al., Wear characterization by an on-line ferrograph image, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. J.: J. Eng. Tribol. 225 (2011) 23–34 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Agoston, C. Ötsch, B. Jakoby, Viscosity sensors for engine oil condition monitoring – application and interpretation of results, Sens. Actuators A: Phys. 121 (2005) 327–332 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.