Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 7, 2019
Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- F. Dickin, M. Wang, Electrical resistance tomography for process applications, Meas. Sci. Technol. 7 , 3 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. York, Status of electrical tomography in industrial applications, J. Electron. Imaging 10 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalila et al., Study of droplet size distribution during an emulsification process using in situ video probe coupled with an automatic image analysis, Chem. Eng. J. 165 , 946 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Malík et al., Volume ratio of two immiscible phases measured by electrical impedance tomography, MATEC Web Conf. 168 , 07012 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, et al., An electrical conductivity probe method for measuring the local solid holdup in a slurry system, Chem. Eng. J. 132 , 37 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Assirelli et al., Macro- and micromixing studies in an unbaffled vessel agitated by a Rushton turbine, Chem. Eng. J. 63 , 35 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.