Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 8, 2019
Selected scientific topics in recent applied engineering – 20 Years of the ‘French Association of Mechanics – AFM’
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- JRC43401, Assessment of existing steel structures: recommendations for estimation of remaining fatigue life − background documents in support to the implementation, harmonization and further development of the Eurocodes, joint report, EUR 23252 EN − 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, Y. Sun, Study of residual life prediction and maintenance decision-making of portal crane, International Technology and Innovation Conference, 2009 (ITIC 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hobbacher, Recommendations for fatigue design of welded joints and components; IIW-1823-07/XIII-2151r4-07/XV-1254r4-07, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 12482, Cranes — Monitoring for crane design working period [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures − Part 1-9: Fatigue, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 9927-1, Cranes − Inspections − Part 1: general [Google Scholar]
- FEM 1.001:1998, Rules for the design of hoisting appliances (3rd edn.) [Google Scholar]
- EN 13001-3-1:2018, Cranes − General Design − Part 3-1: Limit States and proof competence of steel structures [Google Scholar]
- Recommandations applicables aux appareils de levage “anciens” dans les ports, Guide Technique, CETMEF, PM 03.01, Novembre 2003 [Google Scholar]
- J.A. van Hole, Development of a method for assessment of the remaining fatigue life of steel structures of existing STS cranes, M. Sc. Thesis, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 9374, Cranes − Information to be provided (series of standard) [Google Scholar]
- DIN 15018-1:1984, Cranes − Principles for steel structures, stress analysis [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Hai, Current status of existing railway bridges in Vietnam: An overview of steel deficiencies, J. Constr. Steel Res. 32, 987–994 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. Imran, D. Hoedajanto, I. Zarkasi, Bridges in Indonesia, Present and future, International Forum, JSCE Century Anniversary, Tokyo, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Hassan, S.A. Elsawaf, H.H. Abbas, Existing metallic bridges in Egypt: current conditions and problems, J. Civil Struct. Health Monit. 7, 669–687 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Practical Structural Examination of Container Handling Cranes in Ports and Terminals, A PEMA IP09 Information Paper [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.