Mechanics & Industry
Volume 21, Number 6, 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- S.J.G. Taylor, J. Gorjon, P.S. Walker, An instrumented prosthesis for knee joint force measurement in vivo, IEE Colloquium on Innovative Pressure, Force and Flow Measurements (Ref. No. 1999/089), London, UK, 1999, 6/1–6/4 [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Delp, F.C. Anderson, A.S. Arnold, P. Loan, A. Habib, C.T. John, D.G. Thelen, OpenSim: open-source software to create and analyze dynamic simulations of movement, IEEE T. Biomed. Eng. 54, 1940–1950 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Arnold, S.R. Ward, R.L. Lieber, S.L. Delp, A model of the lower limb for analysis of human movement, Ann. Biomed. Eng. 38, 269–279 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Hamner, A. Seth, S.L. Delp, Muscle contributions to propulsion and support during running, J. Biomech. 43, 2709–2716 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Reinbolt, A. Seth, S.L. Delp, Simulation of human movement: applications using OpenSim, Procedia Iutam. 2, 186–198 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Panagiotopoulou, J.W. Rankin, S.M. Gatesy, J.R. Hutchinson, A preliminary case study of the effect of shoe-wearing on the biomechanics of a horse's foot, Peer J. 4, e2164 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Hutchinson, J.W. Rankin, J. Rubenson, K.H. Rosenbluth, R.A. Siston, S.L. Delp, Musculoskeletal modelling of an ostrich (Struthio camelus) pelvic limb: influence of limb orientation on muscular capacity during locomotion, Peer J. 3, e1001 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.F. Lerner, B.C. Gadomski, A.K. Ipson, K.K. Haussler, C.M. Puttlitz, R.C. Browning, Modulating tibiofemoral contact force in the sheep hind limb via treadmill walking: predictions from an opensim musculoskeletal model, J. Orthop. Res. 33 , 1128–1133 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Harrison, R.C. Whitton, C.E. Kawcak, S.M. Stover, M.G. Pandy, Relationship between muscle forces, joint loading and utilization of elastic strain energy in equine locomotion, J. Exp. Biol. 213, 3998–4009 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Becker, E. Mermoz, J.M. Linares, Joint loading estimation method for horse forelimb high jerk locomotion: jumping, J. Bionic Eng. 16, 674–685 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cheze, B.J. Fregly, J. Dimnet, A solidification procedure to facilitate kinematic analyses based on video system data, J. Biomech. 28, 879–884 (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Mermoz, J.M. Linares, A. Bernard, Benefits and limitations of parametric design implementation in Helicopter Gearbox Design phase, CIRP Annals. 60, 199–202 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Dutto, D.F. Hoyt, H.M. Clayton, E.A. Cogger, S.J. Wickler, Joint work and power for both the forelimb and hindlimb during trotting in the horse, J. Exp. Biol. 209, 3990–3999 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Ateshian, M.H. Friedman, Integrative biomechanics: a paradigm for clinical applications of fundamental mechanics, J. Biomech. 42, 1444–1451 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tawhai, J. Bischoff, D. Einstein, A. Erdemir, T. Guess, J. Reinbolt, Multiscale modeling in computational biomechanics, IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Mag. 28, 41–49 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Viceconti, Multiscale modeling, in: M. Viceconti (Ed.), Multiscale Modeling of the Skeletal System. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2011, pp. 173–195 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.