Mécanique & Industries
Volume 5, Number 1, Janvier/Février 2004
|Page(s)||3 - 9|
|Published online||24 February 2004|
- L. Dabrowski, J. Klis, M. Wasilczuk, Design problems of thrust bearings for reversible water machines (in Polish) Zagadnienia Eksploatacji Maszyn (Problems of Machine Maintenance), Zesz. 34 (1999), 1 [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Gardner, Tilting pad thrust bearing tests – Influence of three design variables. Proceedings of the IME (1988), 113–120 [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Ettles, Size effects in tilting pad thrust bearings. Wear 59 (1980), 231–245 [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Ettles, H.G. Anderson, Three-Dimensional Thermoelastic Solutions of Thrust Bearings Using Code, Marmac1. Trans. ASME Journal of Tribology 113 (1991) 405–412 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dabrowski, M. Wasilczuk, Method of evaluating shape of the oil film in the bearing with an elastic thrust plate Proceedings of 2nd International Conference EAHE Engineering aero-hydroelasticity (1994), 128–133 [Google Scholar]
- S. Abramovitz, Using Hydrostatic Bearings as “Lifts" in Hydroturbines. Hydro Review (May 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Raimondi, The Influence of Transverse and Longitudal Profile on the Load Capacity of Pivoted Bearings, Trans. ASME 32 (1960) 265–275 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.