Mécanique & Industries
Volume 5, Number 2, Mars-Avril 2004Virtual Concept 2002
|Page(s)||207 - 212|
|Published online||29 April 2004|
- R.A. Richards, Principle Hierarchy Based Intelligent Tutoring System for Common Cockpit Helicopter Training, ITS 2002 Proceedings, 2002, pp. 473–483 [Google Scholar]
- M. Aka, C. Frasson, ASIMIL: Overview of a Distance Flight-Training System ITS 2002 Proceedings, 2002, pp. 484–495 [Google Scholar]
- R. Stiles, L. Johnson, A. Munro, VET: Virtual Environments for Training, http://btl.usc.edu/VET/, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- B. Ferrero, I. Fernández-Castro, M. Urretavizcaya, Diagnostic et évaluation dans les systèmes de “training” industriel, Diagnosis and assessment in industrial training systems, Simulation et formation professionnelle dans l'industrie, 6(1) (1999), 189–217 [Google Scholar]
- M. Shelbourn, G. Aouad, M. Hoxley, Multimedia in construction education: new dimensions, in Automation in Construction, 10, 2001, 265–274 [Google Scholar]
- M. Weyrinch, P. Drews, An interactive environment for virtual manufacturing: the virtual workbench, Computers in Industry, 38, Elsevier, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Lee, C.F. Cheung, J.G. Li, Applications of virtual manufacturing in materials processing, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 113(1–3) (2001), 416–423 [Google Scholar]
- WinUnisoft CNC simulator. www.alecop.es [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Gagné, E.C. Smith, A Study of the Effects of Verbalization on Problem Solving, Journal of Experimental Psychology, 63 (1962), 12–18 [Google Scholar]
- A. Collins, J. Brown, S.E. Newman, Cognitive Apprenticeship: Teaching the Crafts of Reading, Writing, and Mathematics, in L.E. Resnick (ed.), Knowing, Learning and Instruction – Essays in Honor of Robert Glaser, Hillsdale, New Jersey, 1989 [Google Scholar]
- Cognition and Technology Group at Vanderbilt, “Anchored Instructions and its relationship to situated cognition”, Educational Researcher, 19 (1990), 2–10 [Google Scholar]
- Cognition and Technology Group at Vanderbilt, “Technology and the design of generative learning environments”, Educational Technology, 31 (1991), 34–40 [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Anderson, R. Farrell, R. Sauers, Learning to program in LISP, Cognitive Science, 8 (1984), 87–129 [Google Scholar]
- A. Renkl, R. Stark, H. Gruber, H. Mandl, Learning from worked-out examples: The effects of example variability and elicited self-explanations, Contemporary Educational Psychology, 23 (1998), 90–108 [Google Scholar]
- S. Ohlsson, Some Principles of Intelligent Tutoring. In Lawler & Yazdani (Eds.), Artificial Intelligence and Education, 1, Ablex: Norwood, NJ, 1987, 203–238 [Google Scholar]
- Wenger E., Artificial Intelligence and tutoring systems. Los Altos, CA. Morgan-Kaufmann, 1987 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.