Mécanique & Industries
Volume 8, Number 6, Novembre-Décembre 2007
|Page(s)||577 - 595|
|Published online||06 February 2008|
- V.K. Stokes, Couple stresses in fluids, Physics of fluids 9 (1966) 1709–1715 [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Ariman, N.D. Sylvester, Microcontinuum fluid mechanics, A Review, Int. J. Eng. Sci. 11 (1973) 905–930 [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Ariman, N.D. Sylvester, Application of microcontinuum fluid mechanics, J. Eng. Sci. 12 (1974) 273–293 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lin, Squeeze film characteristics of long partial journal bearings lubricated with couple stress fluids, Tribology Int. 30 (1997) 53–58 [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lin, C.B. Yang, R.F. Lu, Effects of couple stresses in the cyclic squeeze films of finite partial journal bearings, Tribology Int. 34 (2001) 119–125 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lin, Squeeze film characteristics of finite journal bearings: couple stress fluid model, Tribology Int. 4 (1998) 201–207 [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Oliver, Load enhancement effects due to polymer thickening in a short model journal bearings, J. Non Newtonian Fluid Mech. 30 (1988) 185–196 [Google Scholar]
- U.M. Mokhiamar, W.A. Crosby, H.A. El-Gamal, A study of a journal bearing lubricated by fluids with couple stress considering the elasticity of the liner, Wear 224 (1999) 194–201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lahmar, Elastohydrodynamic analysis of double-layered journal bearings lubricated with couple-stress fluids. Proc. I Mech E, Part J: J. Eng. Tribology 219 (2005) 145–171 [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lin, Linear stability analysis of a rotor bearing system: couple stress fluid model, Computers & Structures 79 (2001) 801–809 [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Wang, K.Q. Zhu, S.Z. Wen, Thermohydrodynamic analysis of journal bearings lubricated with couple-stress fluids, Tribology Int. 34 (2001) 335–343 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Wang, K.Q. Zhu, S.Z. Wen, On the performance of dynamically loaded journal bearings lubricated with couple-stress fluids, Tribology Int. 35 (2002) 185–191 [Google Scholar]
- D. Nicolas, Paliers hydrodynamiques soumis à un torseur de forces quelconques, Thèse de doctorat, INSA, Lyon, 1972 [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Christopherson, A new mathematical method for the solution of oil film lubrication problems, Proc. Int. Mech. Eng. 146 (1941) 126–135 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.