Mécanique & Industries
Volume 9, Number 2, Mars-Avril 2008
|Page(s)||153 - 158|
|Published online||09 July 2008|
- A. De Aza, J. Chevalier, G. Fantozzi, M. Schehl, R. Torrecillas, Crack growth resistance of alumina, zirconia and zirconia toughened alumina ceramics for joint prostheses, Biomaterials 23 (2002) 937–945 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hsu, M. Shen, Wear prediction of ceramics, Wear 256 (2004) 867–878 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Weisse, M. Zahner, W. Weber, W. Rieger, Improvement of the reliability of ceramic hip joint implants, J. Biomech. 36 (2003) 1633–1639 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Jobard, Contribution à l'étude des impacts transmis à l'articulation de la hanche humaine, Thèse de doctorat, Université Lyon I, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- G. Bergmann, F. Graichen, A. Rolhmann, Hip joint loading during walking and running, measured in two patients, J. Biomech. 26 (1993) 969–990 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Heller, G. Bergmann, G. Deuretzbacher, L. Dürselen, M. Polh, L. Claes, N. Haas, G. Duda, Musculo-skeletal loading conditions at the hip during walking and stair climbing, J. Biomech. 34 (2001) 883–893 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dennis, R. Komistek, E. Northcut, J. Ochoa, A. Ritchie, In vivo determination of hip joint separation and the forces generated due to impact loading conditions, J. Biomech. 34 (2001) 623–629 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hausselle, J. Stolarz, M. Dursapt, B. Forest, Shock induced damages on hip prostheses, Proceedings of the 20th European Conference on Biomaterials, European Society of Biomaterials, 27 septembre–1er octobre, Nantes, France, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- J. Chevalier, C. Olagnon, G. Fantozzi, Crack propagation and fatigue in zirconia-based composites, Composites 30 (1999) 525–530 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chevalier, C. Olagnon, G. Fantozzi, H. Gros, Creep Behaviour of Alumina, Zirconia and Zirconia-Toughened Alumina, J. Eur. Ceramics Soc. 17 (1997) 859–864 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Todinov, Probability of fracture initiated by defects, Mat. Sci. Eng. A 27 (2000) 39–47 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Todinov, Equations and a fast algorithm for determining the probability of failure initiated by flaws, Int. J. Solids Struct. 43 (2006) 5182–5195 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Walter, G. Insley, K. Walter, M. Tuke, Edge loading in third generation alumina ceramic-on-ceramic bearings, J. Arthroplasty 19 (2004) 402–413 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.