Mécanique & Industries
Volume 10, Number 3-4, Mai-Août 200919e Congrès français de mécanique (CFM 2009)
|Page(s)||203 - 209|
|Published online||05 August 2009|
- W. Hucho, Aerodynamics of road vehicles, SAE International, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- S. Maddox, K. Squires, J. Forsythe, Detached-eddy simulation of the flow around the ground transportation system, in The Aerodynamics of Heavy Vehicles: Trucks, Buses, Trains, in: B. McCallen, Ross (ed.), Vol. 19, Springer, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- H. Hemida, Large-Eddy Simulation of the Flow around Simplified High-Speed Trains under Side Wind Conditions, Ph.D. thesis, Chalmers University of Technology, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- C. Baker, N. Humphreys, Assessment of the adequacy of various wind tunnel techniques to obtain aerodynamic data for ground vehicles in cross winds, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 60 (1996) 49–68 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ryan, R. Dominy, The aerodynamic forces induced on a passenger vehicle in response to a transient cross-wind gust at a relative incidence of , SAE Technical Paper 980392, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- E. Guilmineau, Numerical simulation of wakes behind a car model, In FISITA World Automotive Congress, Yokohama, Japan, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- F. Chometon, A. Strzelecki, J. Laurent, E. Aïssaoui, Experimental analysis of unsteady wakes on a new simple car model, in Fifth International Colloquium on Bluff Body Aerodynamics and Applications, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 2004, pp. 545–548 [Google Scholar]
- E. Guilmineau, F. Chometon, Effect of side wind on a simplified car model: Experimental and numerical analysis, Journal of Fluids Engineering 31 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jasak, H. Weller, A. Gosman, High resolution nvd differencing scheme for arbitrarily unstructured meshes, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids 31 (1999) 431–449 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Menter, M. Kuntz, Adaptation of eddy-viscosity turbulence models to unsteady separated flow behind vehicles, in Conference on The Aerodynamics of Heavy Vehicles: Trucks, Busses and Trains, Asilomar, CA, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- A. Travin, M. Shur, M. Strelets, P. Spalart, Detached-eddy simulations past a circular cylinder, in Flow, Turbulence and Combustion, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2000, Vol. 63, pp. 293–313 [Google Scholar]
- F. Menter, Two-equation eddy viscosity turbulence models for engineering applications, AIAA Journal 32 (1994) 1299–1310 [Google Scholar]
- S. Krajnovic, L. Davidson, Flow around a simplified car - part 1: Large eddy simulation, Journal of Fluids Engineering 127 (2005) 907–918 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gohlke, J. Beaudoin, M. Amielh, F. Anselmet, Experimental analysis of flow structures and forces on a 3d-bluff-body in constant cross-wind, Experiments in Fluids 43 (2007) 579–594 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.