Mécanique & Industries
Volume 10, Number 3-4, Mai-Août 200919e Congrès français de mécanique (CFM 2009)
|Page(s)||175 - 179|
|Published online||05 August 2009|
- E. Fedorovich, A. Shapiro, Turbulent natural convection along a vertical plate immersed in a stably stratified fluid, J. Fluid Mech. (2009) to be published [Google Scholar]
- L. Prandtl, Führer durch die Strömungslehre, Vieweg und Sohn, Braunschweig 1942, pp. 382 [Google Scholar]
- A. Shapiro, E. Fedorovich, Prandtl-number dependence of unsteady natural convection along a vertical plate in a stably stratified fluid. Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer 47 (2004) 4911–4927 [Google Scholar]
- A. Shapiro, E. Fedorovich, Natural convection in a stably stratified fluid along vertical plates and cylinders with temporally-periodic surface temperature variations, J. Fluid Mech. 546 (2006) 295–311 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shapiro, E. Fedorovich, Coriolis effects in homogeneous and inhomogeneous katabatic flows, Q. J. R. Meteorol. Soc. 134 (2008) 353–370 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.