Mécanique & Industries
Volume 11, Number 3-4, Mai-Août 2010Giens 2009
|Page(s)||183 - 188|
|Published online||19 October 2010|
- G. Hoogers, Fuel cell Technology Handbook, CRC Press, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- http://bama.ua.edu/˜rreddy/projects/fuel_cells.htm [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Chang, J.J. Hwang, F.B. Weng, S.H. Chan, Effect of clamping pressure on the performance of a PEM fuel cell, J. Power Sources 166 (2007) 149–154 [Google Scholar]
- V. Mishra, F. Yang, R. Pitchumani, Measurement and prediction of electrical contact resistance between gas diffusion layers and bipolar plate for applications to PEM fuel cells, J. Fuel Cell Sci. Technol. 1 (2004) 2–9 [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Wang, M.A. Sweikart, J.A. Turner, Stainless steel as bipolar plate material for PEMFCs, J. Power Sources 115 (2003) 243–251 [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Zhang, Y. Liu, H.M. Song, S.X. Wang, Y.Y. Zhou, S.J. Hu, Estimation of contact resistance in proton exchange membrane fuel cells, J. Power Sources 162 (2006) 1165–1171 [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Wilde, M. Mandle, M. Murata, N. Berg, Structural and physical properties of GDL and GDL/BPP combinations and their influence on PEMFC performance, Fuel Cells 3 (2004) 180–184 [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Feser, A.K. Prasad, S.G. Advani, Experimental characterization of in-plane permeability of GDLs, J. Power Sources 162 (2006) 1226–1231 [Google Scholar]
- C. Renaud, Z.-Q. Feng, BEM and FEM analysis of Signorini contact problems with friction, Comput. Mech. 31 (2003) 390–399 [Google Scholar]
- Z.-Q. Feng, 2D or 3D frictional contact algorithms and applications in a large deformation context, Commun. Numer. Meth. Eng. 11 (1995) 409–416 [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Kozhevnikov, D. Duhamel, H.P. Yin, Z.-Q. Feng, A new algorithm for solving the multi-indentation problem of rigid bodies of arbitrary shapes on a viscoelastic half-space, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 52 (2010) 399–409 [Google Scholar]
- P. Joli, Z.-Q. Feng, Uzawa and Newton algorithms to solve frictional contact problems within the bi-potential framework, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 73 (2008) 317–330 [Google Scholar]
- K. Jiao, X.G. Li, Effects of various operating and initial conditions on cold start performance of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 34 (2009) 8171–8184 [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Hensleya, J.D. Waya, S.F. Decb, K.D. Abneyc, The effects of thermal annealing on commercial nafion membranes, J. Membr. Sci. 298 (2007) 190–201 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.