Mécanique & Industries
Volume 11, Number 3-4, Mai-Août 2010Giens 2009
|Page(s)||283 - 288|
|Published online||15 November 2010|
- S.K. Sinha, Non-linear dynamic response of a rotating radial Timoshenko beam with periodic pulse loading at the free-end, Int. J. Non-Linear Mech. 40 (2005) 113–149 [Google Scholar]
- M. Yi, J. He, B. Huang, H. Zhou, Friction and wear behavior and abradability of abradable seal coating, Wear 231 (1999) 47–53 [Google Scholar]
- Y.-F. Wang, Z.-G. Yang, Finite element model of erosive wear on ductile and brittle materials, Wear 265 (2008) 871–878 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Eltongy, M.A. Elbestawi,Finite element modeling of erosive wear, Wear 45 (2005) 1337–1346 [Google Scholar]
- F. Peyraut, J.-L. Seichepine, C. Coddet, M. Hertter,Finite element modeling of abradable materials – identification of plastic parameters and issues on minimum hardness against coating’s thickness, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 2 (2008) 209–215 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Simo, T.J.R. Hughes, Computational Inelasticity, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Craig, C.C. Bampton, Coupling of substructures for dynamics analyses, AIAA J. 6 (1968) 1313–1319 [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Carpenter, R.L. Taylor, M.G. Katona,Lagrange constraints for transient finite element surface contact, Int. J. Numer. Methods Eng. 32 (1991) 130–128 [Google Scholar]
- M. Legrand, C. Pierre, P. Cartraud, J.-P. Lombard,Two-dimensional modeling of an aircraft engine structural bladed disk-casing modal interaction, J. Sound Vib. 319 (2009) 366–391 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.