Mécanique & Industries
Volume 11, Number 5, Septembre-Octobre 2010
|Page(s)||393 - 400|
|Published online||24 December 2010|
- Q.S. Li, D.K. Liu, J.Q. Fang, C.M. Tam, Multi-level optimal design of buildings with active control under winds using genetic algorithms, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 86 (2000) 65–86 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.U. Hansen, P. Horst, Multilevel optimization in aircraft structural design evaluation, Comput. Struct. 86 (2008) 104–118 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Li, R.-G. Zhou, L. Duan, W.-F. Chen, Multiobjective and multilevel optimization for steel frames, Eng. Struct. 21 (1999) 519–529 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ioannis, Z. Kang, Robust design of structures using optimization methods, Comput. Meth. Appl. Mech. Eng. 193 (2004) 2221–2237 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Lee, G.J. Park, Robust optimization considering tolerances of design variables, Comput. Struct. 79 (2001) 77–86 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghanmi, M. Guedri, M.L. Bouazizi, N. Bouhaddi, Use of metamodels in the multi-objective optimization of mechanical structures with uncertainties, Int. J. Comput. Methods Eng. Sci. Mech. 8 (2007) 283–302 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Srinivas, K. Deb, Multi-objective optimization using nondominated sorting in genetic algorithms, Technical Report, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Technology, India, 1993 [Google Scholar]
- B. Ait Brik , S. Ghanmi, N. Bouhaddi, S. Cogan, Robust design in structural mechanics, Int. J. Comput. Meth. Eng. Sci. Mech. 8 (2007) 33–43 [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Iman, W.J. Conver, Small sample sensitivity analysis techniques for computer models, with an application to risk assessment, Commun. Stat. (A9) (1980) 1749–1842 [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghanmi, M.-L. Bouazizi, N. Bouhaddi, Robustness of mechanical systems against uncertainties, Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 43 (2007) 715–731 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.