Mécanique & Industries
Volume 12, Number 1, 2011
|Page(s)||1 - 4|
|Published online||16 March 2011|
- T. Osman, A. Boucheffa, Analytical solution for the 3D steady state conduction in a solid subjected to a moving rectangular heat source and surface cooling, C. R. Mécanique 337 (2009) 107–111 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Laraqi, Thermal constriction phenomenon in sliding contacts, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans. 39 (1996) 3717–3724 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. DesRuisseaux, R.D. Zerkle, Temperature in semi-infinite and cylindrical bodies subject to moving heat sources and surface cooling, ASME J. Heat Transf. (1970) 456–464 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamraoui, Z. Zouaoui, Modelling of heat transfer between two rollers in dry friction, Int. J. Therm. Sci. 48 (2009) 1243–1246 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Jaeger, Moving sources of heat and the temperature at sliding contacts, Proc. Royal Soc. NSW 76 (1942) 203–224 [Google Scholar]
- A. Baïri, J.M. Garcia-de-Maria, N. Laraqi, Effect of thickness and thermal properties of film on the thermal behavior of moving rough interfaces, EpJ AP 26 (2004) 29–34 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamraoui, Thermal behaviour of rollers during the rolling process, Appl. Therm. Eng. 29 (2009) 2386–2390 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Laraqi, N. Alilat, J.M. Garcia-de-Maria, A. Baïri, Temperature and division of heat in a pin-on-disc frictional device – Exact analytical solution, Wear 266 (2009) 765–770 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gecim, W.O. Winer, Steady temperature in a rotating cylinder subject to surface heating and convective cooling, ASME J. Trib. 106 (1984) 120–127 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Baïri, N. Alilat, J.G. Bauzin, N. Laraqi, Three-dimensional stationary thermal behavior of a bearing ball, Int. J. Therm. Sci. 43 (2004) 561–568 [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Ling and T.E. Simkins, Measurement of point-wise juncture condition of temperature at the interface of two bodies in sliding contact, ASME J. Basic Eng. 85 (1963) 481–486 [Google Scholar]
- N. Laraqi, An exact explicit analytical solution of the steady-state temperature in a half space subjected to a moving circular heat source, J. Tribol. 125 (2003) 859–862 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Bardon, Bases physiques des conditions de contact thermique imparfait entre milieux en glissement relatif, Revue Générale de Thermique Fr. 386 (1994) 86–91 [Google Scholar]
- N. Laraqi, Thermal impedance and transient temperature due to a spot of heat on a half-space, Int. J. Therm. Sci. 49 (2010) 529–533 [Google Scholar]
- M. Amara, V. Timchenko, M. El Ganaoui, E. Leonardi, G. de Vahl Davis, A 3D computational model of heat transfer coupled to phase change in multilayer materials with random thermal contact resistance, Int. J. Therm. Sci. 48 (2009) 421–427 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Baïri, N. Laraqi, J.M. Garcia de Maria, Numerical and experimental study of natural convection in tilted parallelepipedic cavities for large Rayleigh numbers, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci. 31 (2007) 309–324 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.