Mécanique & Industries
Volume 12, Number 3, 2011CFM 2011
|Page(s)||151 - 155|
|Published online||20 July 2011|
- P. Kew, K. Cornwell, Correlations for the prediction of boiling heat transfer in small-diameter channels, Appl. Therm. Eng. 17 (1997) 705–715 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kandlikar, W.J. Grande, Evolution of microchannel flow passages-thermohydraulic performance and fabrication technology, Heat Trans. Eng. 25 (2003) 3–17 [Google Scholar]
- N. Caney, J. Bigot, P. Marty, Experimental flow boiling study in mini-channel, 13th Int. Heat Transfer Conference, 2006, Sydney, Australia [Google Scholar]
- F. Madrid, N. Caney, P. Marty, Study of a vertical boiling flow in rectangular mini-channels, Heat Trans. Eng. 28 (2007) 753–760 [Google Scholar]
- R. Ali, B. Palm, M.H. Maqbool, Flow boiling heat transfer characteristics of a minichannel up to dryout condition, 2d Micro/Nanoscale Int. Heat & Mass Trans. Conf. 2009, Shanghai, China [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Thome, Boiling in microchannels: a review of experiment and theory, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 25 (2004) 128–139 [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Phan, N. Caney, P. Marty, S. Colasson, J. Gavillet, Surface wettability controlled by nanocoating: The effects on pool boiling heat transfer and nucleation mechanism, I. J. Heat Mass Trans. 52 (2009) 5459–5471 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.