Mécanique & Industries
Volume 12, Number 3, 2011CFM 2011
|Page(s)||239 - 243|
|Published online||20 July 2011|
- X. Brun, M. Belgharbi, S. Sesmat, D. Thomasset, S. Scavarda, Control of an electropneumatic actuator, comparison between some linear and nonlinear control laws, J. Syst. Control Eng., Special Issue Controls in Fluid Power Systems 123 (1999) 387–404 [Google Scholar]
- A. Girin, F. Plestan, X. Brun, A. Glumineau, High-order sliding mode controllers of an electropneumatic actuator: Application to an aeronautic benchmark,IEEE Trans. Control Sys. Technol. 17 (2009) 633–645 [Google Scholar]
- C. Baradat, V. Nabat, O. Company, S. Krut, F. Pierrot, Par 2: a spatial mechanism for fast planar, 2-dof, pick-and-place applications, Proc. Second International Workshop on Fundamental Issues and Future Research Directions for Parallel Mechanisms and Manipulators, Montpellier, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- F. Pierrot, C. Baradat, V. Nabat, S. Krut, M. Gouttefarde, Above 40g acceleration for pick-and-place with a new 2-dof pkm. InIEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Kobe, Japan, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- A. Hildebrandt, O. Sawodny, R. Neumann, A cascaded tracking control concept for pneumatic muscle actuators, inEuropean Control Conference 2003 (ECC03), Cambridge UK, (CD-Rom), 2003 [Google Scholar]
- M. Belgharbi, S. Sesmat, S. Scavarda, D. Thomasset, Analytical model of the flow stage of a pneumatic servodistributor for simulation and nonlinear control, inThe Sixth Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power, Tampere-Finlande, 1999, pp. 847–860 [Google Scholar]
- L. Chikh, P. Poignet, F. Pierrot, C. Baradat, A mixed GPC-ℋ∞ robust cascade position-pressure control strategy for electropneumatic cylinders, in IEEE Internatio- nal Conference on Robotics and Automation, Anchorage, Alaska, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- A. Vivas, P. Poignet, Model based predictive control of a fully parallel robot,Symposium on Robot Control, Wroclaw (Poland), 2003 [Google Scholar]
- A. Vivas, P. Poignet, Predictive functional control of a parallel robot, Control Eng. Pract. 13 (2005) 863–874 [Google Scholar]
- J. Richalet, R. Abu, H.B. Kuntze, A. Jacubasch, W. Schill, Predictive functional control, application to fast and accurate robot,Tenth IFAC world congress, Munich, Germany, 1997 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.