Mécanique & Industries
Volume 12, Number 3, 2011CFM 2011
|Page(s)||169 - 173|
|Published online||20 July 2011|
- S.A.A. Abdul Ghani, An investigation into water ingress through ground vehicle heating, ventilating and air conditioning unit, Thesis, University of Nottingham, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- N. Rott, On the viscous core of a line vortex, J. Appl. Math. Phys. (ZAMP) 9 (1958) 543–553 [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Stepanyants, G.H. Yeoh, Burgers-Rott vortices with surface tension, J. Appl. Math. Phys. (ZAMP) 59 (2008) 1057–1068 [Google Scholar]
- A. Andersen, T. Bohr, B. Stenum, J. Juul Rasmussen, B. Lautrup, Anatomy of a bathtub vortex, Phys. Rev. Lett. 91 (2003) 104502 [Google Scholar]
- E. Guyon, J.P. Hulin, L. Petit, Hydrodynamique Physique, EDP Sciences – CNRS Éditions, Paris, 2001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.