Mécanique & Industries
Volume 12, Number 5, 2011
|Page(s)||409 - 418|
|Published online||04 November 2011|
- D.E. Bently, C.H. Hatch, Fundamental of rotating machinery diagnostics, bently pressurized bearing company, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- J. Schmied, J. Pozivil, J. Walch, Hot spots in turboexpander bearings: case history, stability analysis, measurements and operational experience, Proc. ASME Turbo Expo 2008: Power for Land, Sea and Air, June 9–13, 2008, Berlin, Germany [Google Scholar]
- L. Eckert, J. Schmied, A. Ziegler, Case history and analysis of the spiral vibration of a large turbogenerator using three different heat input models, ALSTOM & DELTA JS AG, 7th IFToMM Conference on Rotordynamics, Vienna, Austria [Google Scholar]
- F.M. De Jongh, P.G. Morton, The synchronous instability of a compressor rotor due to bearing journal differential heating, J. Eng. Gas Turbines and Power 118 (1996) 816–823 [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Newkirk, Shaft rubbing. relative freedom of rotor shafts from sensitiveness to rubbing contact when running above their critical speeds, Mech. Eng. 48 (1926) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Taylor, Rubbing shafts above and below the resonance speed (Critical Speed), General Electric Company, R-16709, Schenectady N.Y., 1924 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.