Mécanique & Industries
Volume 12, Number 6, 2011
|Page(s)||469 - 477|
|Published online||06 January 2012|
- G. Fromentin, G. Poulachon, Modeling of interferences during thread milling operation, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 49 (2010) 41–51 [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Araujo, J.L. Silveira, M.B.G. Jun, S.G. Kapoor, R. Devor, A model for thread milling cutting forces, Int. J. Machine Tools Manuf. 46 (2006) 2057–2065 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 68-1:1998 standard, ISO general purpose screw threads, Basic profile, Part 1: Metric screw threads [Google Scholar]
- G. Fromentin, G. Poulachon, Geometrical analysis of thread milling, Part 1: Evaluation of tool angles, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 49 (2010) 73–80 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 3002-1 standard, Basic quantities in cutting and grinding. Part 1: Geometry of the active part of cutting tools, General terms, reference systems, tool and working angles [Google Scholar]
- Martin B.G. Jun, Anna Carla Araujo, Modeling and analysis of the thread milling operation in the combined drilling/thread milling process, Proceedings of the 2008 International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference, MSEC2008, October 7–10, 2008, Evanston, Illinois, USA [Google Scholar]
- L. Saï, W. Bouzid, A. Zghal, Chip thickness analysis for different tool motions: for adaptive feed rate, J. Mater. Proc. Technol. 204 (2008) 213–220 [Google Scholar]
- X.-G. Liang, Z.-Q. Yao, An accuracy algorithm for chip thickness modeling in 5-axis ball-end finish milling, Computer-Aided Design 43 (2011) 971–978 [Google Scholar]
- G. Fromentin, G. Poulachon, Geometrical analysis of thread milling, Part 2: Calculation of uncut chip thickness, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 49 (2010) 81–87 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.