Mechanics & Industry
Volume 13, Number 5, 2012
|Page(s)||353 - 356|
|Published online||02 January 2013|
- M. Loncin, Génie Industriel Alimentaire, Aspects fondamentaux, Ed. Masson, Paris, 1976 [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Bimbenet, Rapport sur le séchage des céréales, I.N.R.A., Montpellier, 1985 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumar, A.S. Mujumdar, Superheated steam drying: A bibliography, Drying Technology 8 (1990) 195–205 [Google Scholar]
- C. Pronyk, S. Cenkowski, Superheated steam drying technology, Proceedings of ASAE Meeting Presentation, USA, 2003, paper number: RRV03-0014 [Google Scholar]
- S. Devahastin, P. Suvarnakuta, S. Soponronnarit, A.S. Mujumdar, A comparative study of low-pressure superheated steam and vacuum drying of a heat-sensitive material, Drying Technology 22 (2004) 1845–1867 [Google Scholar]
- T. Nomura, T. Hyodo, Behavior of inversion point temperature and new applications of superheated vapor drying, Proceedings of 4th International Drying Symposium, Washington, DC: Society of Chemical Engineers, 1985, pp. 804-809 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, W. Wu, P.K. Agarwal, Steam drying of coal. Part 1. Modeling the behavior of a single particle, Fuel 79 (2000) 961–973 [Google Scholar]
- S. Messai, J. Sghaier, D. Lecomte, A. Belghith, Drying kinetics of porous spherical particle and the inversion temperature, Drying Technology-An Int. J. 26 (2008) 157–167 [Google Scholar]
- P. Perré, How to get a good material model for wood drying simulation? COST Action E15 Wood Drying Workshop, Edinburgh, Scotland, 1999, pp. 13–14 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.