Mechanics & Industry
Volume 13, Number 6, 2012
|Page(s)||415 - 421|
|Published online||22 November 2012|
- H.-H. Stender, A. Kwade, J. Schwedes, New results of grinding media wear analysis in stirres media mills under changing operation conditions, PARTEC, Nuremberg, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- H. Berthiaux, D. Heitzmann, J.A. Dodds, Validation of a model of a stirred bead mill by comparing results obtained in batch and continuous mode grinding, Int. J. Miner. Process. 44-45 (1996) 653–661 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Blecher, J. Schwedes, Energy distribution and particle trajectories in a grinding chamber of a stirred ball mill, Int. J. Miner. Process. 44-45 (1996) 617–627 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gers, E. Climent, D. Legendre, D. Anne-Archard, C. Frances, Numerical approach of grinding process in a stirred media mill, PARTEC, Nuremberg, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- H.-H. Stender, A. Kwade, J. Schwedes, Stress energy distribution in different stirred media mill geometries, Int. J. Miner. Process. 74S (2004) 103–117 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Cook, D.R. Noble, J.R. Williams, A direct simulation method for particle-fluid system, Eng. Comput. 21 (2004) 151–168 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Schmeeckle, J.M. Nelson, Direct numerical simulation of bedload transport using a local, dynamic boundary condition, Sedimentology 50 (2003) 279–301 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jean, The non smooth contact dynamics method, Comp. Meth. App. Mech. Eng. 177S (1999) 235–257 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-J. Moreau, Some numerical methods in multibody dynamics : application to granular material, Eur. J. Mech. A Solids 13 (1994) 93–114 [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Jayasundara, R.Y. Yang, A.B. Yu, Discrete particle simulation of particle flow in a stirred mill : effect of mill properties and geometry, Indus. Eng. Chem. Res. 51 (2012) 1055–1066 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Laniel, P. Alart, S. Pagano, Discrete element investigations of wire-reinforced geomaterial in a three-dimensional modeling, Comput. Mech. 42 (2008) 67–76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.