Mechanics & Industry
Volume 14, Number 2, 2013
|Page(s)||107 - 113|
|Published online||19 June 2013|
- M. Davey, M.L. Wald, Potential flaw is found in design of fallen bridge, The New York Times, 8, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Farrar, D.A. Jauregui, Comparative study of damage identification algorithms applied to a bridge: I. Experiment, Smart Mater. Struct. 7 (1998) 704–719 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Liew, Q. Wang, Application of wavelet theory for crack identification in structures, J. Eng. Mech. 124 (1998) 152–157 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Zhu, S.S. Law, Wavelet-based crack identification of bridge beam from operational deflection time history, Int. J. Solids Struct. 43 (2006) 2299–2317 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Surace, R. Ruotolo, Crack detection of a beam using the wavelet transform, Proceedings of the 12th International Modal Analysis Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 1994, pp. 1141–1147 [Google Scholar]
- S. Quek, Q. Wang, L. Zhang, K. Ang, Sensitivity analysis of crack detection in beams by wavelet technique, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 43 (2001) 2899–2910 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Douka, S. Loutridis, A. Trochidis, Crack identification in beams using wavelet analysis, Int. J. Solids Struct. 40 (2003) 3557–3569 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gentile, A. Messina, On the continuous wavelet transforms applied to discrete vibrational data for detecting open cracks in damaged beams, Int. J. Solids Struct. 40 (2003) 295–315 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Liu, A tutorial of the wavelet transform, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- S. Marchesiello, S. Bedaoui, L. Garibaldi, P. Argoul, Time-dependent identification of a bridge-like structure with crossing loads, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 23 (2009) 2019–2028 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.