Mechanics & Industry
Volume 14, Number 2, 2013
|Page(s)||99 - 105|
|Published online||12 June 2013|
- J. Alias, La Voie Ferrée — Technique de Construction et d’Entretien. 2nd edn., Eyrolles, Paris, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- G. Degrande, L. Schillemans, Free field vibrations during the passage of a Thalys high-speed train at variable speed, J. Sound Vib. 247 (2001) 131–144 [Google Scholar]
- P. Galvín, J. Domínguez, Experimental and numerical analyses of vibrations induced by high-speed trains on the Córdoba–Málaga line, Soil Dyn. Earthquake Eng. 29 (2009) 641–651 [Google Scholar]
- L. Auersch, The excitation of ground vibration by rail traffic: theory of vehicle-track-soil interaction and measurements on high-speed lines, J. Sound Vib. 284 (2005) 103–132 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kaynia, C. Madshus, P. Zackrisson, Ground vibration from high-speed trains: prediction and countermeasure, J. Geotechnical Geoenviron. Eng. 126 (2000) 531–537 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Krylov, Vibrational impact of high-speed trains, effect of track dynamics, J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 100 (1996) 3121–3134 [Google Scholar]
- B. Picoux, R. Rotinat, J.-P. Regoin, D. Le Houédec, Prediction and measurements of vibrations from a railway track lying on a peaty ground, J. Sound Vib. 267 (2003) 575–589 [Google Scholar]
- B. Picoux, D. Le Houédec Diagnosis and prediction of vibration from railway trains, Soil Dyn. Earthquake Eng. 25 (2005) 905–921 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kouroussis, O. Verlinden, C. Conti, A two-step time simulation of ground vibrations induced by the railway traffic, J. Mech. Eng. Sci. 226 (2012) 454–472 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kouroussis, O. Verlinden, C. Conti, On the interest of integrating vehicle dynamics for the ground propagation of vibrations: the case of urban railway traffic, Vehicle System Dynamics 48 (2010) 1553–1571 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kouroussis, O. Verlinden, C. Conti, Free field vibrations caused by high-speed lines: measurement and time domain simulation, Soil Dyn. Earthquake Eng. 31 (2011) 692–707 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kouroussis, O. Verlinden, C. Conti, Ground propagation of vibrations from railway vehicles using a finite/infinite-element model of the soil, Proc. IMechE, Part F: J. Rail Rapid Transit 223 (2009) 405–413 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kouroussis, G. Gazetas, I. Anastasopoulos, C. Conti, O. Verlinden, Discrete modelling of vertical track-soil coupling for vehicle-track dynamics, Soil Dyn. Earthquake Eng. 31 (2011) 1711–1723 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.