Mechanics & Industry
Volume 14, Number 5, 2013
|Page(s)||383 - 387|
|Published online||04 December 2013|
- K.C.A. Alam, B.B. Saha, Y.T. Kang, A. Akisawa, T. Kashiwagi, Heat exchanger design effect on the system performance of silica gel–water adsorption system, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 43 (2000) 4419–4431 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Meunier, Theoretical performances of solid adsorbent cascading cycles using the zeolite-water and active carbon-methanol Paris: four case studies, J. Heat Recovery Systems 6 (1986) 491–498 [Google Scholar]
- N. Douss, F. Meunier, Experimental study of cascading adsorption cycles, Chem. Eng. Sci. 44 (1989) 225–235 [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Tchernev, D. Emerson, Closed Cycle Regenerative Heat Pump, 2nd International Workshop on Research Activities on Advanced Heat Pumps, Graz, 1988 [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Amar, L.M. Sun, F. Meunier, Numerical analysis of adsorptive temperature wave regenerative heat pump, Appl. Thermal Eng. 6 (1996) 405–418 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Haji, W.M. Worek, Simulation of a regenerative closed-cycle adsorption cooling/heating system, Energy 16 (1991) 643–654 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zheng, W.M. Worek, G. Nowakowski, Performance optimization of two-bed closed cycle solid-adsorption heat pump systems, Heat Mass Transfer 31 (1995) 1–9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zheng, W.M. Worek, G. Nowakowski, Effect of operating conditions on the performance of two-bed closed cycle solid-sorption heat pump systems, ASME Trans. – J. Solar Energ. Eng. 117 (1995) 181–186 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Voyiatzis, A.J. Palyvos, N. Markatos, Heat-exchanger design and switching-frequency effects on the performance of a continuous type solar adsorption chiller, Applied Energy 85 (2008) 1237–1250 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lang, B. Dawoud, T. Miltkau, M. Stricker, A Sorption Heat Pump Module, European Patent, EP 1178269 B1, 2003, pp. 1–12 [Google Scholar]
- T. Hocker, R. Lang, F. Marth, U. Marx, R. Prescha, J. Wienen, B. Dawoud, R. Gasper, T. Miltkau, M. Stricker, A Method of Operating an Adsorption Heat Pump, European Patent, EP 1245910 B1, 2003, pp. 1–26 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.