Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 3, 2014
|Page(s)||217 - 223|
|Published online||30 May 2014|
- M. Lum, J. Rosen, M. Sinanan, B. Hannaford, Kinematic Optimization of a Spherical Mechanism for a Minimally Invasive Surgical Robot, Proceedings of IEEE In. Conf. on Rob. and Automations, Seattle, 2004, Vol. 1, pp. 3643-3648 [Google Scholar]
- M. Lum, J. Rosen, M. Sinanan, B. Hannaford, Optimization of a Spherical Mechanism for Minimally Invasive Surgical Robot: Theoretical and Experimental Approaches, Trans. Biomedical Eng. 53 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gosselin, J. Angeles, The Optimum Kinematic Design of a Spherical 3 dof parallel Manipulator Journal of Mechanisms, Trans. Automation in Design 111 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- G. Alici, B. Shirinzadeh, Topology optimisation and singularity analysis of a 3-SPS parallel manipulator with a passive constraining spherical joint, Mech. Mach. Th. 39 (2004) 215–235 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Shaoping, Optimum design of spherical parallel manipulators for a precribed workspace, Mech. Mach. Th. 45 (2010) 200–211 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chaker, A. Mlika, M.A. Laribi, L. Romdhane, S. Zeghoul, Synthesis of a Spherical Parallel Manipulator for a Dexterous Medical Task, Front. Mech. Eng. 7 (2012) 150–162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chaker, M.A. Laribi, S. Zeghloul, L. Romdhane, Design and Optimization of Spherical Parallel Manipulator as a Haptic Medical Device, the 37th Conf. of the IEEE IES, focusing on Ind. and manufacturing theory and applications of Electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence (IECON 2011), 7-10 November 2011, Melbourne, Australia [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, C.A. Nelson, Multiple-Criteria Kinematic Optimization for the Design of Spherical Serial Mechanism Using Genetic Algorithm, ASME In. Design Engineering Tech. Conf., Montreal, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- L. Nouaille, P. Vieyres, G. Poisson, Process of optimization for a 4 dof tele-echography robot, Robotica 30 (2012) 1131–1135 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Essomba, M.A. Laribi, J.P. Gazeau, G. Poisson, S. Zeghloul, Design and optimization of a master-slave system for tele-echography application, in The ASME 2012 11th Biennial Conf. On Engineering Sys. Design And Analysis (ESDA2012), Nantes, France, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- T. Essomba, M.A. Laribi, J.P. Gazeau, S. Zeghloul, G. Poisson, Contribution to the Design of a Robotized Tele-Echography System, Front. Mech. Eng. 7 (2012) 135–149 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.