Mechanics & Industry
Volume 15, Number 5, 2014
|Page(s)||345 - 353|
|Published online||08 August 2014|
- Deutsches Institut für Normung, DIN 4150-2: Structural vibrations – Part 2: Human exposure to vibration in buildings, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Deutsches Institut für Normung, DIN 4150-3: Structural vibrations – Part 3: Effects of vibration on structures, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 2631-1: Mechanical vibration and shock – Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration – Part 1: General requirements, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 2631-2: Mechanical vibration and shock – Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration – Part 2: Vibration in buildings (1 Hz to 80 Hz), 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Schweizerische Normen-Vereinigung, SN-640312a: Les ébranlements – Effet des ébranlements sur les constructions (Swiss Standard on vibration effects on buildings), 1992 [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Transportation (Federal Railroad Administration), High-speed ground transportation. Noise and vibration impact assessment, Technical Report 293630-1, Office of Railroad Development Washington, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- J. Kawecki, K. Stypula, Methods of Assessment for Vibration Impact on People in Buildings, In: B.H.V. Topping ed., Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference on Computational Structures Technology, Civil-Comp Press, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- K. Vogiatzis, Protection of the cultural heritage from underground metro vibration and ground-borne noise in Athens centre: The case of the Kerameikos archaeological museum and Gazi cultural centre, Int. J. Acoust. Vib. 17 (2012) 59–72 [Google Scholar]
- M.G.R. Toward, M.J. Griffin, The transmission of vertical vibration through seats: Influence of the characteristics of the human body, J. Sound Vib. 330 (2011) 6526–6543 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kouroussis, O. Verlinden, C. Conti, A two-step time simulation of ground vibrations induced by the railway traffic, J. Mech. Eng. Sci. 226 (2012) 454–472 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kouroussis, O. Verlinden, C. Conti, Efficiency of resilient wheels on the alleviation of railway ground vibrations, Proc. IMechE, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit 226 (2012) 381–396 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.