Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 January 2015|
- E. Cartan, On Manifolds with an Affine Connection and the Theory of General Relativity, Bibliopolis, Napoli, 1986 (English translation of the French original by A. Magnon and A. Ashtekar). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Bilby, R. Bullough, E. Smith, Continuous distributions of dislocations: a new application of the method of non-Riemannian geometry, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A 231 (1955) 263–273 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kondo, Non-Riemannian geometry of imperfect crystals from a macroscopic viewpoint, in Memoirs of the unifying study of basic problems in engineering and physical science by means of geometry, Gakujutsu Benken Fukyu-Kai, Tokyo, 1955, Vol. 1 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kröner, Continuum theory of defects, in “Physics of defects” (Les Houches, Session 35), edited by R. Balian et al., North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1980, pp. 215–315 [Google Scholar]
- W. Noll, Materially uniform simple bodies with inhomogeneities, Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 27 (1967) 1–32 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Rakotomanana, Contribution à la modélisation géométrique et thermodynamique d’une classe de milieux faiblement continus, Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 141 (1997) 199–236 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tamarasselvame, M. Buisson, L.R. Rakotomanana, Wave propagation within some non-homogeneous continua, C. R. Mécanique 339 (2011) 779–788 [Google Scholar]
- G. Futhazar, L. Le Marrec, L. R. Rakotomanana, Covariant gradient continua applied to wave propagation within defected material, Archive of Applied Mech. 84 (2014) 1339–1356 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nakahara, Geometry, Topology and Physics, Graduate Student Series Physics, IOP Publishing, 1996, pp. 263–326 [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Maugin, Configurational forces: thermomechanics, physics, mathematics, and numerics, Taylor & Francis, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- A. Maurel, J-F. Mercier, F. Lund, Scattering of an elastic wave by a single dislocation, J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 115 (2004) 2773–2780 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Maurel, J-F. Mercier, F. Lund, Elastic wave propagation through a random array of dislocations, Phys. Rev. B 70 (2004) 024303 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.