Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 September 2014|
- L. Soulat, P. Ferrand, S. Aubert, S. Moreau, M. Henner, Numerical design and optimization of a new casing treatment for shrouded fans, 27th Congress of International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences, September 2010, Nice, France [Google Scholar]
- M. Buisson, P. Ferrand, L. Soulat, S. Aubert, C. Rambeau, M. Henner, Optimal Design of an Automative Fan using the Turb’Opty Metamodel, J. Comput. Fluids in Press, online 30 March, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- D. Kalyanmoy, S. Agrawal, A. Pratap, T. Meyarivan, A fast elitist non-dominated sorting genetic algorithm for multi-objective optimization: NSGA-II, In Parallel Problem Solving from Nature PPSN VI, Vol. 1917, 2000, pp. 849–858. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg [Google Scholar]
- J. Vesanto, J. Himberg, E. Alhomieni, J. Parhankangas, SOM toolbox for matlab5, Report A57, Helsinki University of Technology, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- L. Soulat, P. Ferrand, S. Moreau, S. Aubert, M. Buisson, Efficient optimization procedure for design problems in fluid mechanics, J. Comput. Fluids 82 (2013) 73–86 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Buisson, C. Rambeau, P. Ferrand, S. Aubert, L. Soulat, M. Henner, Parameters Coupling Effects on 2D Optimal Design of a Fan Blade, 10th International Symposium on Experimental and Computational Aerothermodynamics of Internal Flows, July 2011, Bruxelles, Belgium [Google Scholar]
- M. Buisson, P. Ferrand, L. Soulat, S. Aubert, S. Moreau, C. Rambeau, M. Henner, Turb’Opty Based Optimization Of A Shrouded Fan With Casing Treatment 28th International Congress Of The Aeronautical Sciences, pp. 23–28, 2012, Brisbane, Australia [Google Scholar]
- M. Henner, S. Moreau, J.-F. Brouckaert, Comparison of experimental and numerical flow field in an automotive engine cooling module, 8th European Conference on Turbomachinery Fluid Dynamics and Thermodynamics, 2009, pp. 23–27, Graz, Austria [Google Scholar]
- D. Monier, F. Gillot, M. Ichchou, Integrated workflow for multi-objective evolutionary optimization of the vehicle tyre parameters, J. Automobile Eng. 227 (2013) 222–233 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rozenberg, S. Aubert, G. Benefice,Fluid structure interaction problems in turbomachinery using RBF interpolation and greedy algorithm, Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo 2014, pp. 16–20, Dusseldorf, Germany [Google Scholar]
- A. Saltelli, M. Ratto, T. Andre, Global sensitivity analysis, Wiley, 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.