Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 3, 2015
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||21 April 2015|
- J.F. Dols Ruiz, Treatise on cars, Polytechnic University of Valencia, ISBN: 8477215014 [Google Scholar]
- European Union Council, Directive 71/320/EEC of 26 July 1971 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the braking devices of certain categories of motor vehicles and of their trailers [Google Scholar]
- Economic Commission for Europe of the United Nations (UN/ECE), Regulation UN/ECE, No 13-H, Uniform provisions concerning the approval of passenger cars with regard to braking, 16 October 1955 [Google Scholar]
- Knorr-Bremse, Brake and Air Suspension Products for Trailers, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Wabco, Components of pneumatic brakes for towed vehicles, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Wabco, Vehicle Control System. Trailer EBS. System description, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- International Motor Vehicle Inspection Committee (CITA), Standardization of criteria for evaluation of defects diagnosed during the inspection vehicles, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- K.-H. Dietsche, M. Klingebiel, Automotive Handbook, Robert Bosch GmbH, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Government of Spain, Royal Decree 2822/1998 of 23 December which approves the General Vehicle Regulations, BOE 26/01/1999 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade of Spain, ITV station Inspection Procedures Manual, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- European Union Council, Directive 2010/48/EC, Adapting to technical progress Directive 2009/40/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on roadworthiness tests for motor vehicles and their trailers [Google Scholar]
- A. González, F. Gómez de León, M. Alarcón, Braking force control on vehicles with a MAM over 3500 kg, DYNA, 88 (2013) 308–317 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Pérez de Egea, TECNOTRAILER load simulator Operation Manual, Tecnotrailer Murcia S.L., 2013 [Google Scholar]
- F. Muñoz Gracia, Theoretical-practical calculation of elements and groups of commercial vehicle and car, ISBN: 8487995004. [Google Scholar]
- M. Cascajosa, Vehicle engineering, Systems and calculations, Tebar, ISBN: 978849544706 [Google Scholar]
- C. Senabre, E. Velasco, S. Valero, Analysis of the influence of tyre pressure and weight on braking measurements of a vehicle on an Inspection Station roller dynamometer compared with measurements on flat ground, Securitas Vialis, 7 (2010) 12–21 [Google Scholar]
- European Union Council, Directive 2009/40/EC of 6 May 2009 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to on roadworthiness tests for motor vehicles and their trailers [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.