Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 6, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 September 2015|
- M.D. Pascovici, Procedure and device for pumping by fluid dislocation, Romanian patent No. 109469, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- J. Feng, S. Weinbaum, Lubrication theory in highly compressible porous media: the mechanics of skiing, from red cells to humans, J. Fluid Mech. 422 (2000) 281–317 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Crawford, R. Nathan, L. Wang, Q. Wu, Experimental study on lift generation inside a random synthetic porous layer under rapid conpaction, Exper. Therm. Fluid Sci. 36 (2012) 205–216 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nabhani, M. El Khlifi, B. Bou-Saïd, A numerical simulation of viscous shear effects on porous squeeze film using the Darcy-Brinkman model, Mechanics & Industry 11 (2010) 327–337 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nabhani, M. El Khlifi, B. Bou-Saïd, A generalized model for porous flow in squeezing film situations, Lubr. Sci. 22 (2010) 37–53 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ilie, Damping capacity of highly compressible porous layers imbibed with liquids for cylindrical configurations, Ph.D. Thesis, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Spriggs, Expression for Effect of Porosity on Elastic Modulus of Polycrystalline Refractory Materials, Particularly Aluminum Oxide, J. Am. Ceramic Soc. 44 (1961) 628–629 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Gregorova, W. Pabst, Effective elastic properties of alumina-zirconia composite ceramics, Ceramics − Silikáty 48 (2004) 165–174 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Wang, Young’s modulus of porous materials. Theoretical derivation of modulus-porosity correlation, J. Mater. Sci. 19 (1984) 801–808 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hou, X. Xu, A stress relaxation model for the viscoelastic solids based on the stead-state creep equation, Mech. Time-Depend Mater 15 (2011) 29–39 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.